NameSilo

Issue with Uniregistry mobile sales landing pages

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bertrell

Top Member
Impact
While checking my domains with Uniregistry market links, I noticed they don't look correct when viewed on a mobile platform (or when you use the inspect feature on a Chromium-based browser and choose mobile layout).

This was a while back, and initially I thought it was my phone. Contacted Uniregistry about it, and I was told they're aware of this and are working to get it fixed. No ETR was given, unfortunately.

I don't have a ton of domains pointing to Uniregistry, but I'll probably move the ones I have until they can fix the issue. Desktop landers are fine as of this post.

UniMobileLander20181219.png UniMobileLander20181218.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All that money and they can't make it mobile friendly? :ROFL:

•••
It used to be. Not sure exactly what happened on their end. I've always like the design of their sales pages, even though I mostly use Undeveloped or my own. I've been giving some of the landers at ToughDomains.com a go, and (for me) it's a good substitute.

•••
It's almost 2019, if you're website isn't mobile friendly by now then good luck competing seriously.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back