Domain Empire

Uniregistry Checkout

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Anyone else have issues with Uniregistry checkout process. With all they do to create an awesome experience, seems like their checkout process is weird.

I just tried to register a domain, went through the process, got a receipt that says the registration was cancelled, and I can see the money out of the bank????

I then went over to Name.com and tried to register the same domain and it clearly says, not yet released. Why would Uniregistry not just show that.

Also gave me a TM warning at Uniregistry and I'm not sure why as it is generic.

In all honesty, the Uniregistry checkout process is way down on the list for me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What is the tld that causes this problem ?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Exactly 27 times the same thing happened (different registrars). One of the excuses was; the domain name is managed directly by the registry and connection/ping get broken. I guess it's about checking availability and the TM or Premium reserved list relation.

•••
btw. never happened with Dynadot

•••
It sure is annoying. I don't know why they can't get that figured out. Why show names available if they are not?

•••
I only had it happen with Uniregistry and OnlyDomains. I won't even use OnlyDomains...complete mess.

•••
Uniregistry looks great, some issues/bugs need to be fixed but the weather there makes them less sensitive :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back