IT.COM

Is there value in any CCCN that is available?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nice Guy

Established Member
Impact
If you find "any" domains that have 3 letters and a number at the end should they be grabbed and resold?

For example: MCN3.com

If you found MCN4.com and MCN5.com available, are they instant value?

I grabbed one because freevaluator.com told me it was worth $2,000.

I found quite a few others similar like this. Do they really have much value?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OK I should of asked "Is there any value in any LLLN that is available?

Can't figure out how to edit to correct it.

•••
I have actually found quite a lot of these types available.

•••
I had never interested in mixed type domains.
Last year, when was the big buyout of short and numeric domains I only watched the process, now I am watching the drop...
You maybe know all 4 symbols .net .coms, even other extensions were totally bought, mostly by Chinese people.
Out of curiousity, I made a custom search of Godaddy auctions - pattern LLLN.com.
Here is what I found.
4,000 are curently on GD auctions.
Some have offers - they are aged and having good pattern like xxx, btc, htm, php.
There are many at closeouts and one can buy for $5-$11 but probably no one will and they will drop because are random symbols.
There are also domains on expiring auctions and only one has a $10 bid - psm1.com - it has traffic and GD valuation above $1,000 (there is a thread about that new feature of GD)
The rest ones are listed with makeoffer/buynow option between $xxx - $xxxxx.
I found out that many of them had actually expired and available, like
fsn8.com $19,000
spf5.com $9,500
dtv4.com $8,888
tmx5.com $5,000
tmx9.com $5,000
dnp4.com $1,000
spx3.com $900
kmv6.com $850
xjr6.com $850
kcx8.com $800
dwk4.com $800
flx0.com $800
xnx2.com $788
wwk2.com $750
gtt9.com $588
and many more.

Took a look at registered ones from that list - there are some in redemption/pending delete stage, others will expire soon an probably will be deleted.
Most of them, logically are registered in last year. (I will attach a part of the csv file to take a look who and when registered them, which domains were renewed etc.)

I think it is risky to invest in such type of domains, especially for newbies like you and me.
Of cource, if I found a domain like phpN, betN, sqlN, ftpN and similar hight valued 3-letter words+number, I will register it.
The true is there are no such available words - all are taken long time ago, renewed and no chance to drop soon.
Will attach this file too - may see there are several words like owl0 or lov9 that were not renewed but the others strong words are taken forever :)

Attachments

• Registered-CCCN.csv
    541.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Registered-CCCN-keywords.csv
    148.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
•••
This is the kind of response I am looking for. Really appreciate taking the time out to respond with all that. Helps me not get stuck in that thinking, so thank you!

•••
I sold some nnnc.com
And also cc-c.com

It depends on what someone sees in it. There are a lot of handregs available. Some sell and some won't

•••
I have some LLNL but have not find any ideas how to use these.

•••
Is there value in any CCCN that is available?

right now, short answer is no.

long answer is,
some may sell where there is conceivable usage,
and others may sell, simply out of speculation or any hype which adds hope.
while others may get registered and renewed but will never get resold.

imo....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back