Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DreamZ55

Established Member
Impact
You tell me :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ships sailing out of the horizon, now either the water is curved or the earth is not flat.

come on ... there must be a trick
he says there is water all around...

•••
anymore debaters for the flat earth?

•••
•••
•••
•••
There are some arguments about this. Some say earth is covered with giant glacier and no body can pass it & there is no northpole or southpole. And there are some images showing flat earth taken through Saloons sent way up. And some people also say that Bible has proof that Earth is Flat.

They say NASA and lots others Big Powers make us believe a made up truth. Some even say Man has not landed on earth due to several reasons (Foot print on moon and shoe of Neil Armstrong, Flag moving on moon, etc)

I believe its not flat. But who knows.

Google "Flat Earth Science"

mark-twain-fool-people.jpg

Last edited:
•••
That is a fantastic quote above, thank you Lak.

•••
•••
yeah you are right - must be flat
otherwise australian would fall down under,
as a matter of fact.

•••
"Is the earth flat? ----
What difference does it make? I cant ever get far enough to prove it :'(

•••
haha ....Anyone else have thoughts?

•••
There are some arguments about this. Some say earth is covered with giant glacier and no body can pass it & there is no northpole or southpole. And there are some images showing flat earth taken through Saloons sent way up. And some people also say that Bible has proof that Earth is Flat.

They say NASA and lots others Big Powers make us believe a made up truth. Some even say Man has not landed on earth due to several reasons (Foot print on moon and shoe of Neil Armstrong, Flag moving on moon, etc)

I believe its not flat. But who knows.

Google "Flat Earth Science"

mark-twain-fool-people.jpg
Anyone else notice that smart men don't believe in hair brushes.

As to the subject, I don't think a flat planet is possible because of the way gravitational forces act in relation to mass. Of course, if you don't believe in gravity...

Last edited:
•••
What's below Antarctica? Just asking

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back