Impact
Is the Bible a Fake ?

Who was Adams first wife ? Eve ? WRONG

How many Gospels do you know ? Four ? WRONG

How many commandments do you know ? Ten ? WRONG

The Bible is a Fake !

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For all the atheist out there, you can bring all the points and arguments that there is no God and nobody can change your mind and beliefs.
But remember, if someday, the need ever arises that you think there might be a creator of everyone and everything...I hope you turn to Jesus.

Jesus said to him, "I am the WAY, and the TRUTH, and the LIFE; no one comes to the Father(GOD) but through Me." John 14:6

•••
hahaha, we must to give you agruments that the invisible guy doesnt exist?
very funny.
YOU must give US proof of his existence..

•••
For all the atheist out there, you can bring all the points and arguments that there is no God and nobody can change your mind and beliefs.
But remember, if someday, the need ever arises that you think there might be a creator of everyone and everything...I hope you turn to Jesus.

Jesus said to him, "I am the WAY, and the TRUTH, and the LIFE; no one comes to the Father(GOD) but through Me." John 14:6

It's not that I don't believe, or want to but science/space always interferes and confuses me. It's like .com is the only god and nothing else will ever exist theory.

Honestly I hope you're right, I'll find out some day for sure. ;)

•••
Mayazir,
Its something which I can't show you. Its like the air that we breathe. We can't see it but we all need it. We cant see it but we believe we are alive because of it.
So sometimes all we need is a little belief ;)
Peace and have a blessed day

•••
Mayazir,
Its something which I can't show you. Its like the air that we breathe. We can't see it but we all need it. We cant see it but we believe we are alive because of it.

Have a good blessed day as these guys?
This is your religion!

inquisicion.jpg

pilot2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Just wanted to add that if in fact there is a God, I've expressed my concerns so I should be good to go, it's all been discussed. :)

•••
The Bible is a dangerous Fake

•••
The Bible is a dangerous Fake
Dont be coward.
All just critic the bible, but afraid to say something against islam.
Bible is dangerous, but today more dangerous book is coran.
But, anyway, both are the same rubbish stolen from ancient jewish crazy mith and legends.

Last edited:
•••
Dont be coward.
All just critic the bible, but afraid to say something against islam.
Bible is dangerous, but today more dangerous book is coran.
But, anyway, both are the same rubbish stolen from ancient jewish crazy mith and legends.

Step by step

•••
In the name of your ,,God,,

•••
Mayazir,

I don't need a God
I don't want a God

Your God is dangerous

•••
I believe in unicorns that live in my home shoes and talk to me.
They said me take a gun and kill all non-believer in unicorns.
They will bless me for this act and I will go to heaven after I die and 73 unicorns will wait me there to serve me.

SOUNDS CRAZY or not?

•••
The biggest lie that the Devil is selling the world is that he and God doesn’t exist.

If he’s not real, you don’t need to be cautious of him, do you? You don’t need to be wary of the lies that he might plant. He’s not real. The Devil needs to get you to believe that the Bible is unproven, that Jesus is just a story; that it was applicable years ago, but there’s nothing in it that makes sense for your life today. If he can get you to believe that, then he knows that you’ll believe anything he wants to tell you.
Wake up,my friends.....there is a heaven and hell. Open your eyes before you wake up in hell.

I always encourage people to read luke 16:19, if that doesn't put the fear of God in you I don't know what will.
Joe T

•••
GOD is a Virus

I recommend Intelligence to delete ( free download )

•••
•••
•••
You don't like religion? Then move to the South Pole and do your research there. Maybe you can tell us the exact number of Penguin population. Better still just move to another planet and take the Muslims with you.
1460097_718936064802421_802136129_n.jpg

•••
@GILSAN,
yuo name militant atheist those who just say in public the truth about religion?
so, I am a militant atheist and a bad person and all those guys who take money from silly believers (pastors), rape children (catholic priests) and make explosion (islamic belivers) are very nice and peaceful person?
open your eyes and look around.
you need facts? i have them, but I dont think you will ask me to show them, because you just need to google for them.

•••
•••
Hahaha, we just publish posts, and fanatics kill and rape in name of thier gods

•••
Anyone can believe in what he/she wants, you atheist extremists are too retarded to judge people.
The only dangerous thing on earth are retarded extremists like you, doing things without thinking at all.

•••
wrong.
no one atheist never come to any place to convert anyone to atheism.
we just post and discuss after some religious fanatic terror act, to express our point of view.
and we just lough, because it is really silly someone believe in invisible guys sitting on clouds :)
you are funny...

•••
The thread starter is so retarded he created a poll with multiple choice,.

•••
was not him who added more point to the poll

•••
wrong.
no one atheist never come to any place to convert anyone to atheism.
we just post and discuss after some religious fanatic terror act, to express our point of view.
and we just lough, because it is really silly someone believe in invisible guys sitting on clouds :)
you are funny...
Do you really believe that doing a crime in name of religious really means that was the reason? Grow up kid.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back