Impact
Is the Bible a Fake ?

Who was Adams first wife ? Eve ? WRONG

How many Gospels do you know ? Four ? WRONG

How many commandments do you know ? Ten ? WRONG

The Bible is a Fake !

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is no God
Never was

We should give the World to the Penguins

They don't need a President
They don't believe in God

•••
Where is your proof it is fake?
You live in a cave? Mud hut?

•••
God, bout to send end users to NP. And buy all new gTLD.

•••
Where is your proof it is fake?
You live in a cave? Mud hut?

Facts :
Who was Adam,s first wife ?
LILITH
Lilith wanted have the same rights as Adam - she wanted to be equal
why she was deleted ?
the Bible is a censored by Constantine

There is no God
never was

Lilith
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the Jewish mythological figure Lilith. For other uses, see Lilith (disambiguation).

Lilith (1892) by John Collier in Southport Atkinson Art Gallery
Lilith (Hebrew: לִילִית‎‎ Lîlîṯ) is a figure in Jewish mythology, developed earliest in the Babylonian Talmud (3rd to 5th centuries CE). The character is generally thought to derive in part from a historically far earlier class of female demons (lilītu) in Mesopotamian religion, found in cuneiform texts of Sumer, Akkad, Assyria, and Babylonia.

Evidence in later Jewish materials is plentiful, but little information has survived relating to the original Sumerian, Akkadian, Assyrian and Babylonian view of these demons. While the connection is almost universally agreed upon, recent scholarship has disputed the relevance of two sources previously used to connect the Jewish lilith to an Akkadian lilītu—the Gilgamesh appendix and the Arslan Tash amulets.[1] (See below for discussion of the two problematic sources.[2])

In Hebrew-language texts, the term lilith or lilit (translated as "night creatures", "night monster", "night hag", or "screech owl") first occurs in a list of animals in Isaiah 34:11, either in singular or plural form according to variations in the earliest manuscripts. In the Dead Sea Scrolls' Songs of the Sage the term first occurs in a list of monsters. In Jewish magical inscriptions on bowls and amulets from the 6th century CE onwards, Lilith is identified as a female demon and the first visual depictions appear.

In Jewish folklore, from the satirical book Alphabet of Ben Sira (ca 700–1000 CE) onwards, Lilith appears as Adam's first wife, who was created at the same time (Rosh Hashanah) and from the same dirt as Adam – compare Genesis 1:27. (This contrasts with Eve, who was created from one of Adam's ribs: Genesis 2:22) The legend developed extensively during the Middle Ages, in the tradition of Aggadic midrashim, the Zohar, and Jewish mysticism.[3] For example, in the 13th-century writings of Rabbi Isaac ben Jacob ha-Cohen, Lilith left Adam after she refused to become subservient to him and then would not return to the Garden of Eden after she had coupled with the archangel Samael.[4] The resulting Lilith legend continues to serve as source material in modern Western culture, literature, occultism, fantasy, and horror.

Learn your History !

Last edited:
•••
•••
That freaking snake is huge!! People from years ago, they sure have issues.

•••
•••
Mikey, I see you are missing one domain in your sig VrGameKing.com

She reg the above name on March 8, you got yours one month late.

Probably about when you were off on one of your I am right, you are wrong and live in a cave rants

Do you own any .top? I think you are a .Top

•••
Screen Shot 2016-08-28 at 11.49.22 AM.png

many

https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/0_1G_CWtYYq-b59l3X_S27Zo?trk=prof-sm

•••
Jesus is Lord just as the Bible states.

I was once lost but have been found.

•••
Hahahaha, you know, I would not trust to the "son" of who 40 years couldnt find the way out from small desert :)

•••
•••
I believe in GPS when I need to know the way :)

•••
I know the way. If you need help finding it, I am a PM away.

•••

You are trapped in a cave

Send from my iPhone

•••
•••
•••
•••
The biggest lie that the Devil is selling the world is that he and God doesn’t exist.

If he’s not real, you don’t need to be cautious of him, do you? You don’t need to be wary of the lies that he might plant. He’s not real. The Devil needs to get you to believe that the Bible is unproven, that Jesus is just a story; that it was applicable years ago, but there’s nothing in it that makes sense for your life today. If he can get you to believe that, then he knows that you’ll believe anything he wants to tell you.
Wake up,my friends.....there is a heaven and hell. Open your eyes before you wake up in hell.

•••
The biggest lie that the Devil is selling the world is that he and God doesn’t exist.

If he’s not real, you don’t need to be cautious of him, do you? You don’t need to be wary of the lies that he might plant. He’s not real. The Devil needs to get you to believe that the Bible is unproven, that Jesus is just a story; that it was applicable years ago, but there’s nothing in it that makes sense for your life today. If he can get you to believe that, then he knows that you’ll believe anything he wants to tell you.
Wake up,my friends.....there is a heaven and hell. Open your eyes before you wake up in hell.
Cthulhu says you are wrong

•••
Cthulhu says you are wrong
Cthulhu is a fictional cosmic entity created by writer H. P. Lovecraft and first introduced in the short story "The Call of Cthulhu", published in the American pulp magazine Weird Tales in 1928. Wikipedia
Creator: H. P. Lovecraft

•••
Cthulhu is a fictional cosmic entity created by writer H. P. Lovecraft and first introduced in the short story "The Call of Cthulhu", published in the American pulp magazine Weird Tales in 1928. Wikipedia
Creator: H. P. Lovecraft
Bible is a fictional book created by moises and the levy mafia-clan.

•••
Bible is a fictional book created by moises and the levy mafia-clan.
The Bible is a collection of sacred texts in Judaism and Christianity. It is a collection of scriptures written at different times by different authors in different locations.Wikipedia

•••
The Bible is a collection of sacred texts in Judaism and Christianity. It is a collection of scriptures written at different times by different authors in different locations.Wikipedia
Exactly. Differents authors, differents time... the same story they were rewriting one from another adding thier own details..
Fiction story.
Or you really think your jesus had a blue eyes and were blond?
O yeah? A jewish from the 1st century?
Just if his father was one of Roma solders.... and not peageon....or god... or what ever fantastic being

•••
Maybe we're aliens, who the really knows... :)

It's been proven there was life form before the bible existed therefore I'm confused and will remain that way I guess..

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back