Impact
Is the Bible a Fake ?

Who was Adams first wife ? Eve ? WRONG

How many Gospels do you know ? Four ? WRONG

How many commandments do you know ? Ten ? WRONG

The Bible is a Fake !

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Change the title to Is god real and just make the poll yes or no...too many options

•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
Change the title to Is god real and just make the poll yes or no...too many options

No, no!
Add all popular gods list to vote, there are too much believers in the world, but they believe in DIFFERENTS gods.
I want to see what god is real and exist:
yehova (yahwe)
allah
jesus
quetzalcoatl
chtulhu
odin
zeus
viracocha
perun
krishna
vishnu
spaguetti moster

etc

Last edited:
•••
Now 26 NPros told the god exists, but I want to see how many differents gods did they mean.

•••
I create the thread :
Is the Bible a Fake?

I didn't create :
There is a God

My poll is censored

By who ⁉️

•••
•••
•••
@Michael Ehrhardt I'll give it to you. You sure do know what to say to stir people up and get tons of thread views. Bravo sir. You've perfected the "art" of trolling. :-D

•••
I figured namepros alexa rank would improve with Mikey back.
No such luck.
Start a new thread Mikey, and make the poll correct in the wording and questions/answers

•••
Do you believe god exist?
Wich one from tje list below do you mean?
And remember, if you say allah then you automaticly mean the rest of gods are false.
If you mean yehova, you mean the rest is false, etc.
Go ahead. GOD EXISTS?

yehova (yahwe)
allah
jesus
quetzalcoatl
chtulhu
odin
zeus
viracocha
perun
krishna
vishnu
spaguetti moster

•••
God exists...

of-course life is Full of science....

but

God is a thought.,
God is in Goodness of life...
God is in Mankind...
God is Faith...
God is Confidence...
God is in Love...

God is Sovereign
This means that God is the ruler of mankind / ruler of your thoughts

Jesus, Krishna, Vishnu, Allah, all are representative of these things to deliver in our life......
if you can see these things, then God is Everywhere,...

but if you thinking God is Magician, then nowhere it exists...

•••
Now 26 NPros told the god exists, but I want to see how many differents gods did they mean.
Sillyyyyy! I have to giggle on this one! :)

•••
@Ritesh Chauhan,
Ok, the god is everywhere and every time, is he?
Also when one person kills another, when one person beats another one, when catholic priest rape children and christian steal money from silly believers, when islamic believers make explosion and burn in cages and make video and submit them to internet portal? He is also here when in Africa childen died from hungry?
And so if god is the same and allah, yehova and the rest name are just the same, why all of you always try to bring your own vision of god to another ones?

•••
@Ritesh Chauhan,
Ok, the god is everywhere and every time, is he?
Also when one person kills another, when one person beats another one, when catholic priest rape children and christian steal money from silly believers, when islamic believers make explosion and burn in cages and make video and submit them to internet portal? He is also here when in Africa childen died from hungry?
And so if god is the same and allah, yehova and the rest name are just the same, why all of you always try to bring your own vision of god to another ones?

Read my post carefully...
You misunderstood....

Your interpretation is no way matching with my answer...
(its like indian media guys, who always creates issue with meaningless things...)

I said God is a Thought to rule our life by ourself.....
Thought is Guide as well...
This thought is covered by Bible, Geetha, Kuran and all other religious Books..
these thoughts might differ by some extent, but all concluding the things to make life better....

"God is not Magician...who can control thoughts of all human beings..."

many of us are thinking that God is ruler+magician who can control all these things...

if you believe in my definition of GOD, he/she everywhere...
else its always our own choice, not to believe...

Last edited:
•••
@Michael Ehrhardt I'll give it to you. You sure do know what to say to stir people up and get tons of thread views. Bravo sir. You've perfected the "art" of trolling. :-D

I guess you are the measure of all things :xf.eek:

you word in God,s ear
ups.. there is no God

•••
@Ritesh Chauhan, so the god doesnt exist, I mean there is no jesus or krishna waiting you up there and no 73 virgens for all these who died in name of allah.
So, there is no god..

•••
@Ritesh Chauhan, so the god doesnt exist, I mean there is no jesus or krishna waiting you up there and no 73 virgens for all these who died in name of allah.
So, there is no god..

Krishna is not alive in present. Their thoughts are there, who rule the religion....He exists forever for me..
similar of all religious God/godess

Hitler is not alive, doesn't means he does not exists...he is not fake...
Dinosaurs are not alive in present, Doesn't means they were not existing...

"Book is not fake, if Author/s are not alive in present...."

•••
Dinosaurs never sent anyone to conquest another nations and bring them his own vision of god.
Religion is evil.

•••
Acts 4:11-12New International Version (NIV)

11 Jesus is

“‘the stone you builders rejected,
which has become the cornerstone.

12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we
must be saved.”

Gods Son Jesus Christ who was without sin died on the cross to pay the price for our sin, To anyone who receive forgiveness by Faith, it is a free gift- For by grace are you saved through Faith, it is thegift of God, not of works lest any man should boast.

Sin cant be in a holy Gods presence that's why he sent his Son
Christians are still sinners because we have a fleshly Body, but if we confess our sins he will, forgive. Doesn't mean we have a license to sin, as the apostle Paul said , it is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of God.

The Bible says God is not willing that any should perish, but the Proud he rejects, if you don't come as a child (humble) you wont come to know him.

•••
Jesus was a Rebel
Jesus wasn,t the son of God

There is No god
There was no God
There will be no God

God is an Invention from the Shasu People

The Bible is a Fake

Believe in yourself

For what do you need ,,God,, ?
FOR WHAT ?

•••
Dinosaurs never sent anyone to conquest another nations and bring them his own vision of god.
Religion is evil.
I had Dinersaurs 30minutes ago :)

•••
God exists...

of-course life is Full of science....

but

God is a thought.,
God is in Goodness of life...
God is in Mankind...
God is Faith...
God is Confidence...
God is in Love...

God is Sovereign
This means that God is the ruler of mankind / ruler of your thoughts

Jesus, Krishna, Vishnu, Allah, all are representative of these things to deliver in our life......
if you can see these things, then God is Everywhere,...

but if you thinking God is Magician, then nowhere it exists...
"God is inlove" to who?

•••
Acts 4:11-12New International Version (NIV)

11 Jesus is

“‘the stone you builders rejected,
which has become the cornerstone.

12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we
must be saved.”

Gods Son Jesus Christ who was without sin died on the cross to pay the price for our sin, To anyone who receive forgiveness by Faith, it is a free gift- For by grace are you saved through Faith, it is thegift of God, not of works lest any man should boast.

Sin cant be in a holy Gods presence that's why he sent his Son
Christians are still sinners because we have a fleshly Body, but if we confess our sins he will, forgive. Doesn't mean we have a license to sin, as the apostle Paul said , it is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of God.

The Bible says God is not willing that any should perish, but the Proud he rejects, if you don't come as a child (humble) you wont come to know him.
"Christians are still sinners" why Christians only?

•••
Looks like the atheists in this thread are trying to beat Muslims when it comes to intolerance. Maybe you should be dropped off, for a minimum of 10 years in the South Pole among the penguins, where you can bitch and complain about God without getting a reply.

I feel sorry for the Penguins though... it will be like torture for them, having to put up with you. After a while they'll turn on you, just like the GIF below
hMBKbp.gif

4ec4b03b7da1786b5cb3c073dd77bc3550f184dbbe2caedcf8780ef6434aa279.jpg

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back