Impact
Is the Bible a Fake ?

Who was Adams first wife ? Eve ? WRONG

How many Gospels do you know ? Four ? WRONG

How many commandments do you know ? Ten ? WRONG

The Bible is a Fake !

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What does this have to do with domaining?
Your just a trouble maker ehrhardt, get lost. Time to ban this idiot permanently.
@Eric Lyon whats your opinion on god, and how does it pertain to domaining?

•••
Okay Folks

I have figured out what the op is actually trying to do. We all know that on social media platforms, controversial headlines, pictures or videos are used as click bait just to get people to their website/landing page.

Seems to be thats exactly what the op is doing here... he is baiting everyone to click on the thread so that he can get as many eyes as he can on his signature. Thats the only logical explanation I can think of for the continuous BS threads that he starts every few days.

My suggestion is to start ignoring his threads and posts...dont even bother getting baited into clicking on them....

•••
Thank you NP team, for closing his account. :-D
It looks like it Auto Closed. Perhaps for starting too many threads.
The sad thing is, he accomplished his goal.

These types of threads do nothing but promote hate, animosity, and division amongst the members, as was the intention of the OP when he started this.
Hook, line, and sinker. 16 pages of an endless circle.

This could run for years, like a similar thread already does, and nothing would be settled.
Nobody will ever be swayed to what the other is saying, they just wait their turn to express their view and pounce.
You cant change anyones mind. One side will never learn from the other.

Sorry folks, but this has been just an incredible waste of time, and has ended with the obvious (from the first post) and only conclusion possible, the OP out of here and leaving this mess behind.

Peace,
Cyberian

Last edited:
•••
Mr.Michael,
You need to ask yourself and not the world if there is a God, or if the BIble is true or not.
Nothing can be found with a closed mind, so if you really want to know if there is God or not, open your mind and challenge God to show you if he is real or not.
I hope and pray you will be ready for the answer.
Peace be with you

•••
These type of threads serve no purpose and create hatred among members.
It's just wasting space and time.

Someone needs to get a job.

•••
We all know this is a domain forum, where some small talk here and there is always appreciated.

BUT this guy and his unbearable posts just needs to get banned for life time.

•••
Voting and popular or unpopular opinion doesn't determine whether there is a God or not. It only makes you feel good about your opinion. And if you need votes to pad your opinion to feel more secure then maybe you have doubts deep down. If there is no God then everyone dies and that's it. If there is a God then that's a gamble to take. IMO it's just a gamble or faith to not believe as it is to believe. I do believe in God(Jesus).

•••
•••
Sorry , how can I respect people who believe in a Fake ?
I don't need your respect.
And Its my sincere prayer that Jesus will find you even if you say there is no God.
Over and out from here.

•••
@Michael Ehrhardt You need to grow, even if you think that there is no God, prove it. Otherwise, don't impose your ignorance on others who believe as any useless argument cannot change anybody's thoughts/beliefs.

And remember that "words always reveal your caliber". Means, if you cannot prove anything, stay away from it (at least publicly).

Blessings on you (to get out of the dark).

•••
Michael Ehrhardt
Trolling Account
VIP

Estimated Account Ban: Aug 25, 2016
Dislikes Received: 1781

Last edited:
•••
•••
Looks like the atheists in this thread are trying to beat Muslims when it comes to intolerance. Maybe you should be dropped off, for a minimum of 10 years in the South Pole among the penguins, where you can bitch and complain about God without getting a reply.

I feel sorry for the Penguins though... it will be like torture for them, having to put up with you. After a while they'll turn on you, just like the GIF below
hMBKbp.gif

4ec4b03b7da1786b5cb3c073dd77bc3550f184dbbe2caedcf8780ef6434aa279.jpg

•••
I like a side forum like namepros has to discuss politics and religion. I know they have a tendancy to get out of hand, but we should all learn how to respect each other, even though we differ on so much. Plus this is a voluntary thread that all who want to can stay out of.

•••
Our human mind is too small to understand the micro and macro universe. There may be God or may not be. Anyway, the values in Bible like forgiveness, tolerance, samaratarianship, kindness, compassion etc have given rise to liberalism and virtues like equality, fraternity, democratic ethos etc. However, I don;'t deny there are also negative consequences.

Last edited:
•••
If christian believer was born in islamic country he would defense allah.
If islam believer was born in jewish family, he would pray to jewish god.
If jewish was born in islamic country he would defense allah and make explosion in his name.
Your religion is just a rubish that your parents put in your head, because thier parents did the same.
It is a desease that one generation give to the next.

•••
The biggest lie that the Devil is selling the world is that he and God doesn’t exist.

If he’s not real, you don’t need to be cautious of him, do you? You don’t need to be wary of the lies that he might plant. He’s not real. The Devil needs to get you to believe that the Bible is unproven, that Jesus is just a story; that it was applicable years ago, but there’s nothing in it that makes sense for your life today. If he can get you to believe that, then he knows that you’ll believe anything he wants to tell you.
Wake up,my friends.....there is a heaven and hell. Open your eyes before you wake up in hell.

•••
•••
I pity people who claim definitively that God doesn't exist. They're so simple in their small worlds thinking they are as good as it gets. You don't know anything.

Stop spreading nothing.

•••
@Michael Ehrhardt
I see his account is closed
Hopefully permanently.
Now we can have some civilized debates.
I know your still here Mike, you just can't reply. Please get the help you need

•••
Anybody uses religion to commit crime= fraud.

Just an opinion.

•••
Gods = Aliens. NOT IMMORTALS.
WE ARE STRONG without religion, the world is BIG MATRIX.
OUR ENERGY is the key. LOVE YOURSELF.

•••
@MasterOfMyDomains, this is a break room. If you want to talk about domains and such, please invite yoursel to that room. That's all you have to do.

I don't have a honey, because I'm not a bee. I fired them all years ago.

•••
you are so wrong
i dont care about clicks

all lessons for free
i guess you need a lot

do you comment to get yourself more traffic ?

I need a lot? My knowledge far exceeds making comments on religion. I am not bound by the constraints or dogma of any religion. I do not conform to any one religion. I do believe in a higher power that we are all connected to, unfortunately when someone asks questions like you do on many of your posts, It's clear to me that discussing life, the universe and everything in between would you is a wasted exercise. You vibrate at a much lower frequency, hence your obsession with trivial matters. Off course to you they do not seem trivial because you don't know any better.

These "lessons" you talk off... are matters that might have concerned me maybe about 15-20 years ago.....I've long transcended the level of thinking that you currently prescribe too.

Last edited:
•••
you were forced to believe in God by Constantine

learn your history

Again wrong, for your information, I am a Muslim but I do respect religions including Christianity that is what my religion teaches me.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back