Impact
Is the Bible a Fake ?

Who was Adams first wife ? Eve ? WRONG

How many Gospels do you know ? Four ? WRONG

How many commandments do you know ? Ten ? WRONG

The Bible is a Fake !

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes, they do
Do you really believe that doing a crime in name of religious really means that was the reason? Grow up kid.

yes, they do believe in this.
grow up, kid and begin to read news not only little pony and pokemon.
of couse the real reason is not a god, and all religious leaders know there is no any god.
but they bless believers to make crimes.
i mean now islamic terroristic act, or you think all these young guys were happy to die?
of couse no. but they were believers, maybe peaceful believers until someone wash thier brains and made them believe they were a hero making explosion.
each believer is a potencial victim of his belief.
and also see all these pastors who live from money of the silly believers, buying houses, cars, yachts.
just think how many people and children lost thier lives just because thier stupid parents were praying instead to bring them to hospital.
religion is evil invented by people who wanted have power

•••
Atheist_hypocrisy.jpg

sillyatheists.JPG

•••
•••
•••
@GILSAN, sorry for you. really sorry.. poor guy

•••
•••
I need to work, so, I really in shock because of all of you, I never will be able to understand you.
This world never will be OK meantime exist believers.

•••
I'll bet that Atheists don't work on holidays
43545578.jpg

•••
•••
I need to work, so, I really in shock because of all of you, I never will be able to understand you.
This world never will be OK meantime exist believers.
Good... I'm very happy that you are in shock because of us. Don't forget NOT to work or celebrate on holidays (holy days) and please take your time at work, as this thread got quite a bit polluted with radical atheist air.

3q18g3-vi.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Good... I'm very happy that you are in shock because of us. Don't forget NOT to work or celebrate on holidays (holy days) and please take your time at work, as this thread got quite a bit polluted with atheist air.

3q18g3-vi.jpg
No, just sorry for you.
You always will be the slave of your gods.
Good luck

•••
•••
my arguments bother you? or what?

•••
Just listen to yourself all of you. This is not a thread for mature grown up discussion. I remember having discussions like this long time ago, we were like what? 15, 16 and full of idealism. There should be some level of respect coming from both sides. If you are acting to impulsive, just sleep over and write the reply the following day.

•••
Take it easy, I dont know how all of them, but I lough too much reading this.
I am working and this thread takes me a few minutes of relax and a good lough.

•••
•••
Yeah, but something which is for 1 person funny is hurting feelings of the 2nd one. Anyway it seems I am always too late for the party.

•••
Just listen to yourself all of you. This is not a thread for mature grown up discussion. I remember having discussions like this long time ago, we were like what? 15, 16 and full of idealism. There should be some level of respect coming from both sides. If you are acting to impulsive, just sleep over and write the reply the following day.
I agree. But this is not due to age but due to low iq

•••
•••
•••
That was a long time ago, that was when kids new how to add and multiply without a bloody calculator, or would talk to you instead of sending SMS's.

It's a difference world now and for those who come on this thread and mock religious people, they better expect getting hammered as well. Not all of us are gonna sit back and listen to their crap and think we're gonna be nice to them.

If you want to dish it out, then better be ready to get hit back as well. If you don't like it, then go take a walk in the middle of a highway, for some excitement.

BTW, when I say you, I do't mean you in particular.

201503_1029_iegdf_sm.jpg

•••
This is exactly why I dont feel offend by you :)
Like it matters to me.
Even if you are trying to say my iq is low doesn't bother to me at all. I'm about to finish my PhD in pharmacy so I have proven myself and others how smart I am :) I'd suggest you to do so, study hard and don't believe the news. News reporting are the only one who manipulate less smarter people.
I will repeat it again. Anyone can believe (or not) in anything he/she wants as long as it doesn't affect anyone else. Being religion extremist or atheist extremist is the world problem. Extremism comes from low iq or mental disorder individuals that want to force others to think same as them. Don't be one of them...

•••
The Bible says that for the non-beleivers there will be no justification on the day of judgement because creation reveals there is a God, my added notes, so a seed came first or a tree, and each one developed there own unique seed to create more trees. of so many different varieties, the animal kingdom, just look at one bird not to mention the varieties,or a fish, why didn't animals and people develop having 3 eyes instead of 2,(animals from Australia exempt from notes they have the strangest bunch I have ever seen.) so we got eyes from no sight, which happened to be tied to our brains. Not to mention the complexity of the human body, wonder how long it took to evolve a pancreas because without one animals would die off before 3 day.
the heart, the nerves system, the brain - my gosh an organ that allows thought reason and full control of bodily function, but requiring oxygen, blood circulation,chemicals that a lab probably couldn't produce all from nothing
Joe T

•••
.."If I were to suggest that between the Earth and Mars there is a china teapot revolving about the sun in an elliptical orbit, nobody would be able to disprove my assertion provided I were careful to add that the teapot is too small to be revealed even by our most powerful telescopes.
But if I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved, it is an intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it, I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense.

If, however, the existence of such a teapot were affirmed in ancient books, taught as the sacred truth every Sunday, and instilled into the minds of children at school, hesitation to believe in its existence would become a mark of eccentricity and entitle the doubter to the attentions of the psychiatrist in an enlightened age or of the Inquisitor in an earlier time..."

Last edited:
•••
Like it matters to me.
Even if you are trying to say my iq is low doesn't bother to me at all. I'm about to finish my PhD in pharmacy so I have proven myself and others how smart I am :) I'd suggest you to do so, study hard and don't believe the news. News reporting are the only one who manipulate less smarter people.
I will repeat it again. Anyone can believe (or not) in anything he/she wants as long as it doesn't affect anyone else. Being religion extremist or atheist extremist is the world problem. Extremism comes from low iq or mental disorder individuals that want to force others to think same as them. Don't be one of them...
I dont care if you does matter or not.
Continue believe in your celestial boss.
Who was burn slave, will die slave.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back