Dynadot

.mobi Is .mobi a good gTLD?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tekk

Account Closed
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Absolutely no. But sometimes wonders can happen, and really good keywords can sell extremely profitably.

•••
To invest in for resale? How long are you going to hold? Nope. Not a good investment. There are better alternatives out there.

•••
•••
•••
Yes, I love it. Mobile is the new internet, and desktops will be gradually depreciate. .Mobi will fly. Believe me. I am a domain prophet.

•••
Is .mobi a good gTLD?

I see you have started several threads concerning extensions. IMO anything is good if you have a buyer for what you're selling and you'll never know unless you test the water.

I'm not a fan of .mobi, don't have any but I'm sure this member here at NP is liking .mobi a lot on his recent sales. https://www.namepros.com/threads/i-...gs-mobi-for-15-000.881316/page-2#post-5021429

Domaining, again JMO is like Blackjack, you never know what the the next card will be. You might bust, or maybe you'll win. :)

Last edited:
•••
No, it's not good. Booking.mobi was sold a few days ago, but apart from that the aftermarket for .MOBI is almost dead.

Last edited:
•••
.mobi was good when there was "mobile" websites, now websites are responsive (the same domain works for mobile and desktop) so there is no need for .mobi anymore

•••
no, as it can only used in mobi range

•••
Everything except .com is not worth anything. Thousands of domainers lost money investing in such crappy extensions, now same happens with all new tld's.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back