Dynadot

.biz Is .biz a good gTLD?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tekk

Account Closed
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What exactly are you asking? your question can be left up to many interpretations.

•••
To invest in for resale? How long are you going to hold? Nope. Not a good investment. There are better alternatives out there.

•••
There is very little reseller action in the biz extension, so the foolish may say it is a bad investment. Fools may also say it is a good investment.

One set of fools will be made to feel smart by good old captain hindsight.

•••
You could put all these questions into one thread. It's basically the same question.

•••
I can give you some insights that will ease your decision making.

1) .BIZ is a grandfathered 14 years old global TLD.
2) It is one of the top 5 global grandfather TLDs (com/net/org/biz/info)
3) .Biz domain names are already long time used in Eurpoean markets, just one example, shg(,)biz
4) It crossed 300k registrations and the number goes upward every year. That means people are using them, renewing them because they like them.
5) Way undervalued. Certainly and absolutely have big rooms for rise in values. This is very certain.
6) It will just take one news to sharply rise the value. Do you believe me? e.g. what happen if one day Apple, announces their parent company is A.biz? Or some similar news just like Google whose company is abc.xyz? What do you think will happen? How many times in multiples will the value of .biz rises? I expect 10~20.
7) 3~4 letters and numbers .biz domain names are drying out every year. It is on a path of no regrets.
8) Many global companies are using .biz as another good choice in comparison of the too much high price way overvalued .com
9) All 3 chinese premiums letters .biz are long registered
10) 4 numbers .biz have about 20% left.
11) .biz means business. If you want to talk business, go to .biz, it is better suits and fits for semantic meaning.

Others I will let you search and think about it yourself.

•••
Why post the almost "same" thread with no real content?! NP must have some posting rules on it.

•••
Why post the almost "same" thread with no real content?! NP must have some posting rules on it.

The OP's account has been closed.

•••
What are prospects on .biz and .info now two years later?? Still worth holding for a trademark brand and domain or let it go.

•••
open thy zipper and let it fly....

•••
I even see DoctorOz.Biz available for 5.99. Crazy

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I wouldn't register a .info if I was paid to. Just holding two in my portfolio automatically qualifies me as a masochist.

Meh. Just realized the title of this thread refers only to .biz; I was replying to the recent post.

I got a few single keywords in .biz, sure, why not?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back