NameSilo

Is it worth to invest in ccTLD domain of mid-size startup company?

Labeled as domain in Pre-Purchase Appraisals, started by Vishal Patel1, Aug 11, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. Vishal Patel1

Vishal Patel1 New Member

Hello,

I have a few questions about the domain. There is a website with .com domain extension and that company is being famous slowly. And I have a .in extension of that company. But that company is a government register company, its trademark is also registered, so I can sell them my .in extension?

I have a .in extension, I won't have a problem, right?

If I mail them to sell .in domain extensions, they can't take legal steps on me, can they?

And Godaddy won't cancel the domain, because their company is a registered company?

Please help me!

Thank you.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. johnn

johnn WeSellName.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

I have a few questions about the domain. There is a website with .com domain extension and that company is being famous slowly. And I have a .in extension of that company. But that company is a government register company, its trademark is also registered, so I can sell them my .in extension? NO NO NO

I have a .in extension, I won't have a problem, right? YOU DO HAVE A PROBLEM

If I mail them to sell .in domain extensions, they can't take legal steps on me, can they? YES THEY CAN

There are Million Names out there to buy - Why get yourself into trouble?
    This Question has been asked here 9,455 times.

There is a Company called Smart
    I own IAmNotSoSmart.com and I can sell to them.

3. Vishal Patel1

Vishal Patel1 New Member

If the company is not a government register then I can sell them??

I already have a domain, then what should I have to do?

4. johnn

johnn WeSellName.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Go ahead and sell to them.
    If you know the answer then don't post to ask the question here.

Good luck!

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice