IT.COM

domain Any of these worth registering? - Starfier.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hello! I was looking for brandable domains and I found these which in my opinion are not bad at all. I'd like to have your opinion too! :)

Starfier.com
This domain is related to space and its shortness and simple pronunciation allows the domain to possibly be developed into a space company or a space news site.

PayToMate.com
This domain could be developed into a payment method company. Although it is made up of three words, it is easily memorable and easily pronounceable which I think it makes it a domain with great potential.

Borrowery.com
The word "borrow" makes it easy to understand the niche this domain is in. The domain could possibly be developed into a service that lends money.

I am aware that someone could register these domains quickly but it is part of the business :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The second 2 I would pass. PaytoMate sounds awkward and dirty and Borrowery is impossible to say.

The first Starfier is also very weak (fier ending not common and confusing as to meaning) also many trademarks on StarFire. I would not reg this one either but the star word is nice so up to you.

Last edited:
•••
IMHO they are better than many in handreg thread but even so - I do not see any end users.

•••
I struggle with all, personally speaking

Starify would have been cool

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back