IT.COM

opinion Is it time to sell, buy or hold LLLL.coms?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Seeing the recent rise in values of LLLL.com domains, here is a question that I think some of the others would also be having :

Is it the right time to flip your already owned LLLL.com at this price?
Or
Hold it for future so as to have a higher ROI?
Or
Buy it at this price because you think it is going to sell for even higher prices in the near or far future?

Your opinions about their pricing lately??

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So 519 is I need long life! :D

And so 5174 would mean I need a kiss!? Am I right?

I think I am totally getting this. haha :D

•••
74 = certain death or smth, be careful with this combination.

•••
•••
I think we all missed this reply to my questions, because he wrote it inside the reply box : so I am putting it out again :

- Couple of questions on which I believe you can shed on light on :

1. Do you think Chinese will eventually start buying all LLLL.com with the vowels as the supply for Chinese premium LLLL.com becomes less everyday?

-> I don't think so. except cvcv, vcvc

2. And do you have any investing strategies of your own with the current market situation which you can share with us? In other words, are you looking to buy something in particular which you think will increase in value in China in some time?

-> Registeration domain for targeting china market was finished at 2004~2008. I think.
About only 3 types (.com , .cc, .cn.)
I believe domain market size should follow websites numbers' growth.
China will be big market in Asia, even though govn't has regulation (like blocking facebook, google, youtube.. in china)
I am not investor. I am just broker, even though I started registering domain name at 1997
I suggest you having india domain name (.in) and india pronunciation language (.com) from now on.

3. Where do you see Chinese premium LLLL.coms' value in 1 year?

-> I don't know what is premium or not.
When china company buy LLLL.com, they also expend lots of advertisment fee for acknowledge LLLL as their service. Rich china people like to buy keyword domain name like che.com (car) , fang.com (realeste) than LLLL.com
I guess chinese reseller will sell LLLL.com(without a,e,i,o,u,v) to their client (5k~10k) after 1 year.

Thx"

- Chinese broker and friend.

•••
I think we all missed this reply to my questions, because he wrote it inside the reply box : so I am putting it out again :

- Couple of questions on which I believe you can shed on light on :

1. Do you think Chinese will eventually start buying all LLLL.com with the vowels as the supply for Chinese premium LLLL.com becomes less everyday?

-> I don't think so. except cvcv, vcvc

2. And do you have any investing strategies of your own with the current market situation which you can share with us? In other words, are you looking to buy something in particular which you think will increase in value in China in some time?

-> Registeration domain for targeting china market was finished at 2004~2008. I think.
About only 3 types (.com , .cc, .cn.)
I believe domain market size should follow websites numbers' growth.
China will be big market in Asia, even though govn't has regulation (like blocking facebook, google, youtube.. in china)
I am not investor. I am just broker, even though I started registering domain name at 1997
I suggest you having india domain name (.in) and india pronunciation language (.com) from now on.

3. Where do you see Chinese premium LLLL.coms' value in 1 year?

-> I don't know what is premium or not.
When china company buy LLLL.com, they also expend lots of advertisment fee for acknowledge LLLL as their service. Rich china people like to buy keyword domain name like che.com (car) , fang.com (realeste) than LLLL.com
I guess chinese reseller will sell LLLL.com(without a,e,i,o,u,v) to their client (5k~10k) after 1 year.

Thx"

- Chinese broker and friend.

I think the price of non Chinese premiums LLLL .com will continue to rise. There's a limited supply of LLLL .com (rare) and there is a lot of collectors in China. Also, NNNN with a 4 still sells at good prices!

•••
1 is better than 2.
1 (yi or yao) and 6 (lyo) similar to 要 (need)
1688 : need x2 rich x2

-- Number ----
065 forgive me
56 无聊
52094 我爱你到死
065 原谅我
58 晚安
52406 我爱死你了
06537 你惹我生气
74 KISS
53406 我想死你了
066 你来了
90 go
53550 我想吻吻你
07382 你欺善怕恶
147 一世情
53719 我深情依旧
07414 你去试一试
168 一路发
53770 我想亲亲你
0748 你去死吧
etc...

--- 4 Letter (excluding a,e,i,o,u,v) ---
mfbj.com 免费、买房、美肤、美孚/北京、搬家、保健、白酒
Xfjj.com 幸福家居、先锋家居、家教、基金等
Lfjj.com 丽芙家居等家居类,以及基金类
nyyh.com 农业银行 南粤银行 农业一号等
ypLx.com 游谱旅行,刚获千万投资,留学等
hmsx.com 惠买生鲜,黑马生鲜等
znyf.com 智能优房 药房等
khyg.com 葵花阳光,农业类终端 **易购
Lsgf.com 零食工坊,零食大终端,数千店面
fndz.com 蜂鸟定制,飞牛定制,飞鸟定制等
xynz.com 地名加农庄,农业类农资
yajf.com 云岸金服等,雅安地名,jf家纺等
cxht.com 海淘类
hrwt.com 海润万通企业,涉及地产房产传媒
yisg.com 易收购等
yezg.com 育儿中国,誉恩中国

Thanks to old people who made difficult chinese letter
hehe.
I've a question for you as you are so aware of Chinese market.
All people say that premium Chinese letters are not vowels and not V.
I made some research on some 4L.cc or cn and there are several developed websites for certain 4L with A or E inside.
What is the reason it seem that certain vowels are used sometimes.

If other people know why, it would be helpful same to have some light on this.

•••
1. I believe All 160,000 LLLL.com (without vowel and v) price will go up.... until 2k..
because when they type chinese letter on mobile device. cosonant is first letter for chinese letter.
so if they type "cd", it automatically changed to 成都 ("c"heng"d"u)

2. They also think typing numbers is better than letters
so 4number's price can be 4 LLLL (with vowel,v) x 50 times over

3. I sold 4 Letter 1,3k last week but now 1.1k.
I don't know why price down. . maybe national holidays?
anyway, I'm from Korea

•••
1. I believe All 160,000 LLLL.com (without vowel and v) price will go up.... until 2k..
because when they type chinese letter on mobile device. cosonant is first letter for chinese letter.
so if they type "cd", it automatically changed to 成都 ("c"heng"d"u)

2. They also think typing numbers is better than letters
so 4number's price can be 4 LLLL (with vowel,v) x 50 times over

3. I sold 4 Letter 1,3k last week but now 1.1k.
I don't know why price down. . maybe national holidays?
anyway, I'm from Korea

Price depend on buyer and domain

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back