Dynadot

CVCVC.COMS - LLLL.COMS Have Been Regged. The Next Future Buy Up!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bfluid

Mr. LLLL ManVIP Member
Impact
All of the LLLL.COMS have been registered. I believe it is time to start registering what I believe will be the future buy out, CvCvC.coms and similar LLLLL.COMS such as repeating letters (eg. STSTS.COM) or maybe even 'some' VcVcV.coms (eg. ONAPY.com, I said maybe :D). Not LLLLL.COMS. There are still premium ones left. I don't have a list or even a knowledge of how many are left. But last time I checked a while ago there was a good portion of the premium taken. I think it will be a viable market in the near (1-3 years) future.

What are your thoughts on this.

Does anyone have any stats on them? Or maybe a list of the remaining.

-Ty

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will hopefully scan a list in the next couple of days when I get a chance.

I have been slowly building up my collection of CVCVC.com's & VCVCV.com's and have about 500 now. I am not naive enough to believe they will be all sold out soon and I'll make an instant fortune off them. However I have had quite a bit of success in selling many so far and think these will be worth quite a bit in the future as they are short, rare and very brandable. When you think about it they are much rarer than LLLL.com domains as you can see below:

Total LLLL.com combinations: 456,976
Total CVCVC.com combinations: 231,525
Total VCVCV.com combinations: 55,125

If you stick to premium letters the potential combinations get even slimmer (which I have mostly done). Althoulgh VCVCV.com are rarer than CVCVC.com many CVCVC.com are more brandable and sound better than VCVCV.com's.

•••
it may take 5 years for the LLLLL.com

Only 11,025 CVCV and 11,025 VCVC so comparing all LLLL to CVCVC or VCVCV is not fair.

•••
italiandragon said:
it may take 5 years for the LLLLL.com

Only 11,025 CVCV and 11,025 VCVC so comparing all LLLL to CVCVC or VCVCV is not fair.

I agree with you Lorenzo. However I am just saying that all LLLL.com have a minimum value of at least 3 x reg fee at the moment, even ones that have no obvious acronyms and are just sold between domainers at the moment. Therefore I would think that CVCVC.com & VCVCV.com domains that are easy to pronounce will rise in value as the amount available are much less than LLLL.com as a total. Obviously CVCV.com & VCVC.com will always be worth much more than their 5 letter counterparts. However I think that people could begin to be drawn to these 5 letter patterns once the 4 letter prices rise to a certain level :imho:

I am running a scan at the moment for available VCVCV.com's and will post it here once it is done for those that are interested.

•••
Long live High Quality LLLLL.com!!! : )

•••
AussieDomainer said:
I agree with you Lorenzo. However I am just saying that all LLLL.com have a minimum value of at least 3 x reg fee at the moment, even ones that have no obvious acronyms and are just sold between domainers at the moment. Therefore I would think that CVCVC.com & VCVCV.com domains that are easy to pronounce will rise in value as the amount available are much less than LLLL.com as a total. Obviously CVCV.com & VCVC.com will always be worth much more than their 5 letter counterparts. However I think that people could begin to be drawn to these 5 letter patterns once the 4 letter prices rise to a certain level :imho:

I am running a scan at the moment for available VCVCV.com's and will post it here once it is done for those that are interested.

I have done a scan myself months ago and found too many available to think they could be valuable but yes, eventually they will if the LLLL.com reach $1,000 each or so.

•••

i did scan on premium letters :

vowels: a e i o
characters: b c d l m n p r s t

ALL WERE TAKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone confirm my findings?????????????????? This is HUGE!!!

•••
Brandable pronounceable 5letter.coms would go up in value sooner than 5 years I think.

•••
thsung said:

premium constants are : BCDFGHLMNPRST
premium vowels are : AEIO

•••
Wow. Maybe I missed the boat. :D

•••
are they all gone? vcvcv?

how about premium cvcvc? (prefer these anyway)

•••
arnie said:
are they all gone? vcvcv?

how about premium cvcvc? (prefer these anyway)
Yeah. I'm really only concerned with those. Mostly. :)

•••
better for prononciation and branding imho starting with a consonant rather that vowel.
domainers always get caught up in rarity thang though.

anyone got any scans of both/lists?
cheers

•••
thsung said:

I did a scan using your custom premium letters (first letter B) and some remain available.

Available starting with B:

baceb.com
badeb.com
badep.com
balod.com
bameb.com
bamib.com
bamob.com
banib.com
bapem.com
bapep.com
bapib.com
bapim.com
bapob.com
barap.com
bateb.com
batib.com
bebap.com
bebir.com
becec.com
becib.com
becoc.com
bedep.com
bedob.com
bedod.com
bemep.com
bemib.com
bemip.com
benip.com
benob.com
bepab.com
bepap.com
beped.com
bepel.com
bepem.com
bepep.com
bepib.com
bepid.com
bepil.com
bepim.com
bepip.com
bepir.com
bepob.com
bepor.com
berob.com
berop.com
besap.com
besoc.com
besod.com
bicac.com
bicid.com
bidab.com
bideb.com
bidep.com
bidob.com
bilap.com
bileb.com
bilep.com
bilop.com
bimeb.com
bimep.com
bimim.com
bimip.com
binep.com
bipeb.com
bipir.com
bipob.com
birab.com
birid.com
birip.com
birop.com
bisob.com
boceb.com
bocec.com
bocem.com
bocib.com
bocip.com
bocir.com
bodep.com
bodip.com
bodop.com
boleb.com
bolep.com
bomam.com
bomeb.com
bomep.com
bomib.com
bomim.com
bomip.com
bonep.com
bopib.com
bopid.com
bopip.com
borib.com
borip.com
bosoc.com
bosop.com
botib.com

Search for random Premium CVCVC names below: http://www.urdng.com/Random_5_Letter_CVCVC_Premium.html

•••
Thank you Don! For the list and the link.

•••
thanks don. repped.
got an 'm' list?
cheers

•••
There is still a large availability of CVCVC domains left, but like I said ALL VCVCV combinations with the premium letters are GONE!!!

•••
thsung said:
There is still a large availability of CVCVC domains left, but like I said ALL VCVCV combinations with the premium letters are GONE!!!
My mistake and Thsung your absolutely correct they have been taken. Sorry about my dyslexia with the CV pattern.

arnie said:
thanks don. repped.
got an 'm' list?
cheers
Hi Arnie,

Here you go using Thsung's letters.

mabeb.com
mabep.com
mabop.com
maceb.com
macib.com
madeb.com
malob.com
mameb.com
mamep.com
mamib.com
mamip.com
mamop.com
manib.com
mapib.com
mebab.com
mebap.com
meben.com
mebep.com
mebim.com
mebod.com
meceb.com
melep.com
memeb.com
memep.com
memib.com
memop.com
menep.com
mepab.com
mepeb.com
mepib.com
mepid.com
mepil.com
mepim.com
mepip.com
mepir.com
merob.com
mesib.com
mibat.com
mibeb.com
mibem.com
mibep.com
mibib.com
mibip.com
mibir.com
miboc.com
mibom.com
mibop.com
mideb.com
midob.com
midod.com
mileb.com
mimeb.com
mimep.com
mineb.com
minob.com
mipab.com
mipep.com
mipib.com
mipid.com
mipil.com
mipip.com
mipir.com
mipob.com
mipoc.com
mirop.com
miseb.com
moceb.com
moced.com
mocet.com
mocib.com
mocir.com
modib.com
modob.com
molep.com
momeb.com
mopab.com
mopap.com
mopib.com
mopip.com
mosib.com

Also Arnie, you can generate you own CV patterns using your selection of custom letters with my online CV pattern permutation generator.
http://www.urdng.com/CV_Pattern_Letter_Combination_Generator.html

Then check your custom CV list for availability.
http://www.urdng.com/Word_List_Checker_Dot-Com.html

Last edited:
•••
likepeas ... "premium constants are : BCDFGHLMNPRST
premium vowels are : AEIO"

I don't consider "FGH" as premium, but thats just my opinion :)

I know that if you include "FGH" in the VCVCV pattern there are domains available, but not much. IF YOU HURRY YOU CAN STILL HAVE A CHANCE!!!

I did a sample with

"premium constants are : BCDFGHLMNPRST
premium vowels are : AEIO"

and got these domains WHICH ARE AVAILABLE TO REGISTER

ABEFA.COM
ABEFE.COM
ACAFO.COM
ACAHI.COM
ACEFE.COM

there is another 1448 domains to register out of 10816 domains.

Last edited:
•••
AussieDomainer said:
When you think about it they are much rarer than LLLL.com domains as you can see below:

Total LLLL.com combinations: 456,976
Total CVCVC.com combinations: 231,525

Put it in context though. If you consider the similarities to CVCVC to CVCCV and other brandables, you can see that there a more brandable domains in five letters than there are 4 letter domains. 4 letter domains tend to have more demand than your average CVCVC as they have more uses. (V-V-V-V-V.com domains are a lot more rare than CVCVC.com and LLLL.com and most of them are rubbish domains.)

thsung said:
I don't consider "FGH" as premium, but thats just my opinion :)

Was thinking along similar lines recently. When ever I decide that I like a type of domain, I find that I'm not alone. Rep added.

Last edited:
•••
anybody got a php script top check available CVCVC.COM's ?

•••
im doing a scan of all available CVCVC.

•••
again this story thinking that U is not premium?

You are picking up something not based on acronyms since most or acronyms are 3 or 4 letters

So you are only after brandable, but any letter can be bransable:

YAHOO
BAIDU

WORDS THAT HAD NO MEANINGS AND BAD LETTERS and note that are neither VCVCV or CVCVC.

OR SIMPLY 2 DICTIONARY WORDS:

YOUTUBE
MYSPACE

And now since you missed LLL and LLLL you are going after what exactly?

11 millions of brandable LLLLL.com?

It does not make sense.

•••
italiandragon said:
again this story thinking that U is not premium?

You are picking up something not based on acronyms since most or acronyms are 3 or 4 letters

So you are only after brandable, but any letter can be bransable:

YAHOO
BAIDU

WORDS THAT HAD NO MEANINGS AND BAD LETTERS and note that are neither VCVCV or CVCVC.

OR SIMPLY 2 DICTIONARY WORDS:

YOUTUBE
MYSPACE

And now since you missed LLL and LLLL you are going after what exactly?

11 millions of brandable LLLLL.com?

It does not make sense.

Hi Lorenzo,

I know you are strictly an LLLL.com enthusiast and thats fine, I have a great liking for LLLL as do others in this thread

You have said people here are looking to LLLLL.com as they missed out on LLLL.com, from what I have seen Aussie domainer in this thread has sold this year many hundreds of LLLL.com and has many left and I and most other people in this thread hold LLLL.com also, so we didn't miss out on LLLL.com (yes I did miss out LLL.com, but so did 'you' correct me if I am wrong and most other people)

Now that LLLL.com have done there thing people will look elsewhere for the next investment, its not like domain names are just going to go: ok we gave you LLLL.com no need to invest anymore, if you didn't get LLLL.com its over. People are going to try to find the next big thing and if it is LLLLL.com 5 letter.com I will be very happy for it. Or what do you suggest to be the next big thing Lorenzo? You might not care and be hardcore LLLL.com But I don't think it will stop at LLLL.com

In my opinion, I Look at 5 letter.com and think how does it look written down and how does it make you feel when you see the word. Some made up 5 letter words just say quality a lot more then others and all these types of LLLLL.com are taken

Here is some examples of 5 letter domain name I own that I consider to be of the highest premium quality: sosem.com, poonk.com, pammo.com, fofoo.com, elilo.com, zuzee.com and sturp.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
That said, I do think people should be very very picky with 5 letter domain names so they have only quality. I am always very picky with my collection of 5 letter.com

Last edited:
•••
Don_OKC said:
My mistake and Thsung your absolutely correct they have been taken. Sorry about my dyslexia with the CV pattern.

Hi Arnie,

Here you go using Thsung's letters.

mabeb.com
mabep.com
mabop.com
maceb.com
macib.com
madeb.com
malob.com
mameb.com
mamep.com
mamib.com
mamip.com
mamop.com
manib.com
mapib.com
mebab.com
mebap.com
meben.com
mebep.com
mebim.com
mebod.com
meceb.com
melep.com
memeb.com
memep.com
memib.com
memop.com
menep.com
mepab.com
mepeb.com
mepib.com
mepid.com
mepil.com
mepim.com
mepip.com
mepir.com
merob.com
mesib.com
mibat.com
mibeb.com
mibem.com
mibep.com
mibib.com
mibip.com
mibir.com
miboc.com
mibom.com
mibop.com
mideb.com
midob.com
midod.com
mileb.com
mimeb.com
mimep.com
mineb.com
minob.com
mipab.com
mipep.com
mipib.com
mipid.com
mipil.com
mipip.com
mipir.com
mipob.com
mipoc.com
mirop.com
miseb.com
moceb.com
moced.com
mocet.com
mocib.com
mocir.com
modib.com
modob.com
molep.com
momeb.com
mopab.com
mopap.com
mopib.com
mopip.com
mosib.com

Also Arnie, you can generate you own CV patterns using your selection of custom letters with my online CV pattern permutation generator.
http://www.urdng.com/CV_Pattern_Letter_Combination_Generator.html

Then check your custom CV list for availability.
http://www.urdng.com/Word_List_Checker_Dot-Com.html
Great list. I registered Midob.com. Rep was left, thanks.
Midob is apparently an ethnic group of over 50,000 people.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midob
http://elflisan.blogspot.com/2007/12/midob.html
Mido B is also apparently a very unknown music artist from Egypt
http://midob.tripod.com/
And aside from the full name, "Mi" in Spanish means "my", and "DOB" stands for "date of birth".

There could be many possible uses for it aside from its pronouncability.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back