Dynadot

discuss Is .IN taking off? Cycle.in sold for $16,500

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
I came across this sale of Cycle.in for $16,500 on Sedo.
That is a great price for a ccTLD.

I wonder if .IN is taking off slowly. I spoke to some of the biggest .IN investors at DomainX conference and they said that big things are going to happen in .IN and that it's going to be one of the most popular ccTLD in the coming time.

What are your views?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
200_s.gif

•••
•••
•••
It is the most recent data available, but unless everyone there wins the lottery in the next 5 years, the facts remain. Growth is a decade long game.

The domain industry has had 30 years to "innovate", yet which extension remains on top? You guys have been saying "just wait and see" for years now. I present examples and data to prove my points, it's not an opinion, perhaps that's what you don't understand. But keep telling me my "opinion" is wrong

Read the articles , they explains how the economic forecast is likely to move. I have not asked them or influenced them to write those articles .. : ) I am just referring on what is available over internet.. you are sharing the good history , i have never denied in the data you have presented for 2013... since 2013 to now India has made a huge progress already and the same is going to be continued.. looking at the future is important while valuing historical data.

According to anticipated GDP in terms of PPP, in 2020 the top economies will be China, the U.S., India, Japan, Russia, Germany, Brazil, the U.K., France and Mexico.
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/100515/these-will-be-worlds-top-economies-2020.asp

Goldman Sachs has forecast India's potential economic growth could rise to 8% over the period FY16- 20 from 7% in FY12-15
http://articles.economictimes.india...32316_1_india-s-services-sector-tushar-poddar

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back