IT.COM

Is ExpiredDomains.net still relevant?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just wondering about everyone's thoughts? I haven't used it for about 10 months...here's why:

Was getting harder for me to find decent dropped dot-COMs and even dot-NETs

Seemed like it might still be okay for TVs and COs, maybe...

Just wondering if you are still using ExpiredDomains.net or if you are using some other service?

Hoping to start a discussion...

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ExpiredDomains aggregates the lists of names that are expiring and dropping across many marketplaces. Not being able to find names you like has nothing to do with them.

One of the reasons people keep finding less good names in the drops, is because many more registrars are sending their expired names to auction so the good ones never drop.

•••
ExpiredDomains aggregates the lists of names that are expiring and dropping across many marketplaces. Not being able to find names you like has nothing to do with them.

One of the reasons people keep finding less good names in the drops, is because many more registrars are sending their expired names to auction so the good ones never drop.
That makes a lit of sense, AEP! I'll have to keep an eye on auctions. I have a GoDaddy Auctions membership, but may need to expand my horizons.

But thanks for your take on things!

•••
I recently got back onto the GoDaddy Aictions (Investor?) App too. The search criteria could be improved a little, like I would like to be able to specify English words and so forth.

Would also be nice to see how many extensions are taken, too. It's a bit cumbersome switching bavk and forth between dotDB and the GoDaddy App.

Anyway, even lots of the $50k domains looked like crap (to me, anyway who is certainly no expert).

Anyway....just some thoughts. Would live to hear what tools some others use. Or maybe just what your workflow is? Not looking for you to share any major secrets you spent years developing, just interested in workflow/tools?

Thanks!

•••
Sorry about the typos! I do most everything from my smartphone

•••
i am a complete beginner but i do browse on expireddomains.net a lot and find some good domains, but you have to do a lot of filtering, still i find it good because its free
there is also a paid tool called spamzilla, its very good but costs about $37 dlls a month.
i hope my first contribution here is helpfull.

•••
Last time I used it none of the auction links resolved. I also hear you now have to request the most usefull lists.

•••
i didnt know that i basically use them for deleted domains search, but thank you for the comment @D Haynes

•••
even lots of the $50k domains looked like crap

really $50k ?

I've noticed also Godaddy closeouts since many months have become a graveyard.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back