Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

DOT PH anyone?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

paperbaby

Established Member
Impact
43
Hi,

Just wondering what everyone's vibe is with DOT. PH -- I've been offered a few domains, and have not bought any PH before. I've mainly stuck to DOT coms, nets, orgs etc.

It is a great name - one word.

What are people's thoughts?

Also, any links ot recent sales of DOT PH?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:talk:

my advice:

the hype of .pw, failed

imo...
 
1
•••
Thanks man :)
 
0
•••
For resale, it's probably not the best extension.
I doubt .ph is very established even in the Philippines proper.
 
1
•••
Thanks for the reply!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back