Dynadot

Is Dynadot marketplace good?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Basically asking, if it is worth registering at Dynadot just to save 2 usd per domain.

They don't have instant transfer like epik and namesilo.

Want to know
if it is a time consuming experience,
whether are landing pages good,
and if it is buyer friendly, and really work.

They have problems with registering some domains, but we are assuming we registered the domain there already and it is time to sell to save on commission. Commission is not a problem, unless we have to sell for 70 usd and pay 60 usd commission.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dynadot is very good. They are similar to Namesilo in a lot of ways. Easy afternic and sedo integration. It is possible to push domains to other dynadot accounts. So it is seller friendly.

•••
I have few domains there, I have seen no faults yet.

•••
I have sold some domains via their marketplace and the profit is then added to my account balance.

No problems at all.

•••
Sold there yes. You may use the proceeds to pay renewal fees at DD or upon request and for further small fee they will cash you out.

•••
•••
@Dynadot is now partner with DomainAgents.com ( they have here an account? )
IMO i think is a good thing & hope partnership will be for long time
I like DomainAgents.com have easy communication and use Escrow com for deals
I made 2 sales actually .us i was very satisfied about services
Good luck @Dynadot & DomainAgents in this partnership

•••
i moved my names to the registrar after enom raised prices but never tried the marketplace. doesnt hurt to put your names in all marketplaces.

•••
Sold there yes. You may use the proceeds to pay renewal fees at DD or upon request and for further small fee they will cash you out.

I think they wont cash you out for fees lesser than $500? Correct me if I am wrong.

They don't have instant transfer like epik and namesilo.

I think they do.

•••
I think they wont cash you out for fees lesser than $500? Correct me if I am wrong.
I believe that’s correct, with a 5% payout fee...On top of, their 5% listing fee.

•••
I tried their marketplace in general it is very good, I sold 5 domains withing 2 months but at low xx.

What I don't like is that you cannot cancel an auction once it starts even if there are 0 bids on it, I one listed a domain by mistake for auction (it was selected by mistake in a bulk select), after that I contacted support to remove it from auction but they refused.

The other downside is that you cannot withdraw earnings if they are below $500 which is a higher limit than any other domain marketplace that I know about!

Last edited:
•••
there is always a catch right?

•••
2 and 3 word expired and user names sell a lot cheaper than GoDaddy. I like it. Not sure how the 1 word domains sell in comparison? Anyone?

•••
They're good registrar, but yet to sale on their platform and will soon.

•••
They have flamboyant and decompression 1 word coms in auction. Just curious if good price or not. I know there 2 and 3 word domains sell at a good price

Last edited:
•••

I think they do.
From $500 Dynadot will take $25.

Epik is really instant.
Dynadot is not. They just told me 6 - 10 days.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back