IT.COM

Is BrandBucket dead?

NameSilo
Watch

chickenfillet

Established Member
Impact
So I submitted a domain name, and it was approved.

I filled out the description and the other few details, and I submitted it.

However, it has been a few weeks now, and it still says 'Pending Editorial'.

Why does it still say 'Pending Editorial' after a few weeks? Actually, it has been like this for almost a full month, since the 11th of last month.

I didn't pay $10 to have it pending the editorial process after my hair turns grey. I paid $10 to have it listed immediately.

Is the admin of BrandBucket on holiday? What exactly is going on? Is BrandBucket dead?

EDIT: I have tried contacting them on Skype. They just ignore my messages.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its very slow over there but a month does not sound right. Have you asked about it on the Slack Channel or contacted customer service? I have been waiting 2 to 3 weeks to get things listed and 7 to 10 days for an evaluation last time I tried.

•••
Landers, Landers, Landers

•••
@chickenfillet
Hey there! Sorry you are having a problem. Let me see if I can help you.

There is a $1 fee for each domain that we submit to BB for review/appraisal but the $9 publishing fee has been waived. If you feel that a fee was deducted from your account in error please contact them at [email protected]. You can also ask them why it's taking so long for your domain to get published.

Meanwhile, make sure that you have "published" your domain and pushed it from your Submission queue into the Listed queue in your BB dashboard.
bandicam 2018-07-09 16-43-17-170.jpg

Once you Publish the domain it will appear on your Listed page like below. At this point you need to verify the DNS is pointed to BB and fill out a suggested description for the domain.

bandicam 2018-07-09 16-45-33-234.jpg

Once that is finished, your work is done and your domain will go to editorial and logo design which takes a few weeks.
bandicam 2018-07-09 16-46-40-603.jpg

If you have any questions or continued problems please reach out to me and/or contact the Help Desk: [email protected]

Last edited:
•••
Did you switch to the Seller Growth Program?
If you did then it is $1 for submission and $0 ($9 waived as Keith mentioned) to publish.

If you want to switch to the Seller Growth Program (if you are still on the old model) then send email to i[email protected] & opt in. You can request for more information from BB about the Seller Growth Program Vs the old model before switching.

•••
Ah yes, thanks @tldboss
If @chickenfillet created his account before Jan 2017
then he is on the old program and may have paid $10
But it's easy (and free) to switch to the new GrowthProgram
as you have said :glasses:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back