Dynadot

information BrandBucket what is going on with them?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
They sent me an email with names that they approved, I made the DNS changes about 5 days ago, the names are still under editorial.

I reach out to them and they reply with the exact email they sent me initially about the domain approval.

The names are still in editorial.

Is this the normal way they conduct themselves there?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yup and yup. One learns about patience in depth when doing business with them.

•••
Yup and yup. One learns about patience in depth when doing business with them.
I had no problem waiting 30 days to hear if the names are approved, my issue is something else, read the post.

•••
I had no problem waiting 30 days to hear if the names are approved, my issue is something else, read the post.

It's still about patience, I think :)

You would expect that after they tell you that names have been approved, you wouldn't have to wait any longer.

Thanks for sharing this, it helps this community making informed decisions on where to list our names.

Last edited:
•••
It's still about patience, I think :)

You would expect that after they tell you that names have been approved, you wouldn't have to wait any longer.

Thanks for sharing this, it helps this community making informed decisions on where to list our names.

Its about what looks like an error. I got the email about pointing my names to them, I did and then followed the instructions 5 days ago.

I reached out yesterday for an update and they sent me the same exact email as they did when they approved.

If they told me in that email it will take 30 more days maybe I'd wait maybe not, these are really great names, but they simply sent me that template email all over again.

Unlike others that worship SH and BB, I personally do not care, you are either competent or not, this is business, not religion.

Probably best to just write off the entire things as a waste of time. Good companies, like people, can go bad.

Last edited:
•••
Its about what looks like an error. I got the email about pointing my names to them, I did and then followed the instructions 5 days ago.

I reached out yesterday for an update and they sent me the same exact email as they did when they approved.

If they told me in that email it will take 30 more days maybe I'd wait maybe not, these are really great names, but they simply sent me that template email all over again.

Unlike others that worship SH and BB, I personally do not care, you are either competent or not, this is business, not religion.

Probably best to just write off the entire things as a waste of time. Good companies, like people, can go bad.
Sometimes they take upto 20 days to publish the name post approval, depending on the number of names in queue.
Just the way it is.

•••
Sometimes they take upto 20 days to publish the name post approval, depending on the number of names in queue.
Just the way it is.

That's a long time indeed. In the meantime, do you also receive the same confusing messages about the exact status of the approval, like @AEProgram mentioned?

•••

Again, patience is what you have to stick with, if you are doing business with BB.
They will take more than 30days to review and more than 15 days to publish. This has been the situation for many years.
You are not the first one to complain neither gonna be the last.

You can email BB support and get answers there. BB does not care if you discuss their problems in open, atleast for review and publishing timing.
This has been discussed and critised multiple times on NP in past and yet we are here, having the same problem till today.

•••
Again, patience is what you have to stick with, if you are doing business with BB.
They will take more than 30days to review and more than 15 days to publish. This has been the situation for many years.
You are not the first one to complain neither gonna be the last.

You can email BB support and get answers there. BB does not care if you discuss their problems in open, atleast for review and publishing timing.
This has been discussed and critised multiple times on NP in past and yet we are here, having the same problem till today.
I am a domainer, patience is not my problem, my issue here as I explained was that second email. I actually thought maybe I didn't forward the names or something.

•••
•••
Brandbucket is the first brandable market;

Being first, has many privileges, including the rigid rules, and lackluster, lack of innovation.

They have Slack channel, if important enough.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
They take forever to do everything, I'm convinced the people running site probably smoke top shelf herb ;)

•••
are they worth it? I hate their archaic interface and havent seen a single sale on there yet

•••
You can submit unregistered names and register them when it gets approved, in case you didn't know
This name was never unregistered. It was drop-catched (caught?) on its registration date. I don't think they allow you to submit pending-delete status names do they?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back