IT.COM

How feasible is Brandbucket.com appraisal?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Regiis

Established Member
Impact
I have a domain I submitted on brandbucket and after their processing period was over my domain was accepted and valued at 2500/2980.
I feel its worth more but I have read opinions that suggest they have d strictest appraisal. Any pro opinion ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do not rely on anybody else to appraise your domains. You are the only one that have to do it, it's YOUR domain. Learn, search, see other domain sales, and then decide. But never let anyone else decide for you on the value of your domains.
In my opinion.

•••
I have a domain I submitted on brandbucket and after their processing period was over my domain was accepted and valued at 2500/2980.
I feel its worth more but I have read opinions that suggest they have d strictest appraisal. Any pro opinion ?

Their appraisal is practical. It's in their interest to sell domains and selling higher is better because pf the percentage based commission.

Therefore, the fact that they didn't appraise it higher means they think your domain has al low chance of selling for higher.

It doesn't mean it's impossible, anything can happen in this industry but in the interest of a reasonable sell through rate, they think it's worth $2500. They do have a lot of experience and data tho.

•••
You're right in the sweet spot. Look at namebio and ignore the SEO type sales...you'll see lots of good names in the $2500-$3000 range.

If you think it's worth more, then don't use BrandBucket and use Dan or Afternic lander and wait

Or submit it to SquadHelp for a second opinion

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back