IT.COM

BrandBucket, reviews and info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandPlease

BrandPlease.comTop Member
Impact
Hey All,

I'm pretty excited I had 7 names accepted by BrandBucket, 2 are listed and the other in editorial.

So far the experience has been great. I've had many more declined than accepted (of course and I expected), but want to note that once you submit a handful 10+ (assuming a couple/few are accepted) you get a feel for what they are looking for and you select more carefully. The cost to submit will force this, at least for me.

Would love to hear others' experiences, time to sale - if sold, any info helpful to making BB the most effective it can be for individual sellers - rather than the generals of their platform / marketing pitch. If that makes sense - I really just mean how are you using BB to the fullest to market and promote you names.

Thanks all in advance,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good luck with BB, Every single name of mine got rejected. Given up on them.

•••
Most of my brandables are with BB, been with them since late 2014, I had 48 listed and sold 6 from that group (all names accepted late 2014- mid-2015 so patience is key) I dropped out of domaining the past 3 years and just got back into it, the impetus having sold some names. I recently blew my cash on one name (never bid from emotion or the competitive spirit, have a top and don't go beyond no matter what) it's forced me to do hand regs. Takes more time, but hopefully, it'll pay off in the long run. I have 25 in the pipeline, all but 3 are hand regs. I will likely sell, trade or move some of my older names to make way for newer ones. Best of luck! When you have an opportunity join the slack channel on BB!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back