Dynadot

Is AN transparent enough (Afternic)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
I was contacted. I said price is 3K. they said they offer 1K. I said I drop price to 2K. I got price request. I put 3K and 2K as BIN and floor. After some silence, they said 1K was their maximum. Then I changed all prices to 1K.
Then I search my domain, I can't find it. If by luck I can find it, I see previous values 3K and 2K. And when I decide to buy by logging in price becomes 1K. But if I don't login price is 3K, and Bin is also 3K. It was set for fast transfer. They secured my side of the sale, but allow a sale for 3K on the other side (?) Explanation: Not everyone should be able to buy it. Wow. But then actual buyers may not buy it either, or overpay and I can't get any part of it. I suspect bigger sales might be lost because of such things. I might be happy with the current sale, but because of such happiness I might be losing tons of other sales and bigger sales all the time, and not know it. Is this the price we have to pay...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back