Domain Empire

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello everyone and hello friends,

Some of you might know me, interacted with me on DNF or have done business with me. I was a member at DNF for a few years since the beginning of 2009 and had their platinum lifetime membership. I bought over 600,000 dnf$ for almost $1000 USD from people who helped Adam Dicker build the forum and was paid in dnf$ and had over 400,000 dnf$ left before the dnf$ function got deleted. I never heard back from Adam or the moderators nor did I get any refund of what I paid for. My participation on the forum decreased after 2012 as I moved into another industry while I still checked back a few times a year. I last checked DNF in August 2015 and then again in late February 2016 and didn't see anything. Subsequent searches in early March about what happened led me here. This is my first official post since making this account in April 2009 on namepros. I hope the people who lost a lot of money and wasted a lot of time will get some of their money back and meet good luck in the future to make up for it. .

Yup unfortunately Adam does not respond to any emails about refunds. Found a new tactic that could work if you contacted him about one of him domains you can smoke him out of his cave! no domainer will ignore a potential sale!. Not a very professional way but you can start a conversation with him this way.

•••
Hello everyone and hello friends,

Some of you might know me, interacted with me on DNF or have done business with me. I was a member at DNF for a few years since the beginning of 2009 and had their platinum lifetime membership. I bought over 600,000 dnf$ for almost $1000 USD from people who helped Adam Dicker build the forum and was paid in dnf$ and had over 400,000 dnf$ left before the dnf$ function got deleted. I never heard back from Adam or the moderators nor did I get any refund of what I paid for. My participation on the forum decreased after 2012 as I moved into another industry while I still checked back a few times a year. I last checked DNF in August 2015 and then again in late February 2016 and didn't see anything. Subsequent searches in early March about what happened led me here. This is my first official post since making this account in April 2009 on namepros. I hope the people who lost a lot of money and wasted a lot of time will get some of their money back and meet good luck in the future to make up for it. .
I dont think thats ever happening, the noob adam stopped communicating with humans and nownhe has innocent pets who cant talk againt him. He is dumb crook

•••
Adam posted a few Dallas Cowboy photos on Instagram 4-5 days ago:
https://www.instagram.com/adamdicker/

He's just too busy watching ESPN in a movie room inside of his Toronto mansion to care about his reputation.

•••
He must be thinking about new methods of making money, lol.

He's just too busy watching ESPN in a movie room inside of his Toronto mansion to care about his reputation.

•••
•••
•••
Looks like he used his money to buy an Instagram following of 18k.. isn't it weird that he only gets 1-2 likes per post, if that..

•••
•••
Adam is a criminal. I paid money for lifetime premium membership and where is my membership now? , also $120 in $dnf disappeared. He is a thief and criminal.

•••
Adam is a criminal. I paid money for lifetime premium membership and where is my membership now? , also $120 in $dnf disappeared. He is a thief and criminal.

If a crime has been committed, call the police.

•••
If a crime has been committed, call the police.

Hi, we're the Police, how can we help you?
I signed up for a life time platinum membership to an online forum and the forum doesn't exist anymore.

What is the response going to be?

A) That's devastating! We'll start international criminal proceedings immediately!
B) We shoot people for less!
C) I'll put this rape/robbery/assault/battery/grand theft case on the back burner for you
D) Fill in this form
E) Laughter
F) Both D&E

Anyone who paid for a lifetime membership of DNF got what they paid for, no? Membership for the lifetime of DNF.

•••
Hi, we're the Police, how can we help you?
I signed up for a life time platinum membership to an online forum and the forum doesn't exist anymore.

What is the response going to be?

A) That's devastating! We'll start international criminal proceedings immediately!
C) I'll put this rape/robbery/assault/battery/grand theft case on the back burner for you
D) Fill in this form
E) Laughter
F) Both D&E

Anyone who paid for a lifetime membership of DNF got what they paid for, no? Membership for the lifetime of DNF.

Then it wouldn't be a crime. The post I responded to stated "He is a thief and a criminal."

•••
•••
•••
•••
Did you report him? I'm just wondering, many people said bad things about him. However, he is still out making money and smiling all the to the bank...

Do you have evidence that he's still out making money and smiling all the way to the bank?

•••
Do you have evidence that he's still out making money and smiling all the way to the bank?
No: that was a question.

•••
If it's the L.A.P.D. then ...

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
The crook is now saying on FB that he's bring back DNF on June 1. Ha ha ha ha!

•••
DO NOT participate in any way shape or form, he is a criminal. All domain people need to come together against people like this and let them know it will not be tolerated..DONT BE BYSTANDERS ...Dicker is a scam artist, con man and a flat out thief, if he had any coconuts he would have stood up like a man and listed/talked about his mistakes but that coward never did and never will

•••
However, he is still out making money and smiling all the to the bank...

He is busy working on reopening his domain forum on June 1 as per his Facebook post.

•••
•••
DO NOT participate in any way shape or form, he is a criminal. All domain people need to come together against people like this and let them know it will not be tolerated..DONT BE BYSTANDERS ...Dicker is a scam artist, con man and a flat out thief, if he had any coconuts he would have stood up like a man and listed/talked about his mistakes but that coward never did and never will

If what you say is true, and I am of the opinion that you speak the truth, then why haven't we heard anything here of a criminal complaint filed? Why would defrauded individuals not press charges?

•••
If what you say is true, and I am of the opinion that you speak the truth, then why haven't we heard anything here of a criminal complaint filed? Why would defrauded individuals not press charges?

He is in Canada and the majority of people are in the US, costs more for all the victims even to think about that, however, I have understood that he is being looked at by the authorities from numerous complaints of basically internet fraud. Many people have called or written the government to see what they can do and thats what I know. But there are people that are owed many many thousands of dollars and not just a few, we are talking in the 6 figure range..My goal is and always has been to keep more people from giving him anymore money..PERIOD...I suggest people here stop asking questions about criminal complaints which they have several times and stand up to these type of people, let everyone know DO NOT spend a dime there. All the criminal stuff is well documented right in this forum..Lets not rehash the same questions again and again. Nobody is going to spend 3-5k chasing him in Canada for a 1-2k theft. I am sure he knew that and thats why alot of it happened.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back