IT.COM

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
everything posted in these public forums can be seen, recorded, documented, etc.

In fact the entire thread has already been saved as an html document and made available to download, just a few pages back.

•••
In fact the entire thread has already been saved as an html document and made available to download, just a few pages back.
Yes, you are right.

As well as being crawled so much by the many different search engines, archives and other reference sites and services. It's gonna be hard to miss! ;)

•••
Over 100 pages of complaints here...That's pretty deep in many ways.

I don't have a horse in this race but over a hundred pages doesn't mean a hundred victims.

I'm just looking in reading this thread, that's all but those allegedly affected need to follow legal steps as trial by forum is just that trial by forum IMO.

Last edited:
•••
Thought

Last edited:
•••
The OP needs to be updated to reflect the fact that one of the claimants on post #1 was refunded on Friday 23rd October.....

Show attachment 18050

One who actually writes for a major domain blog it should be noted, which would presumably explain why Adam Dicker took a different approach with that claim.

Hold tight.

•••
"Domain Consultong Group has Responded in your Paypal Claim" Just now On day 4 After filing chargeback.
"WebCorp" And "DNF" were on original receipt of purchase. Now its "Domain Consulting Group LLC"
I'll post more information as it pans out.

Hi that is strange about the new company name. If you go to buy a site from Dicker now on Paypal you also pay to Domain Consulting Group Inc. But no such company is registered in Canada, nor is there one called DCG or Domain Consulting registered in Canada. You can check at https://www.ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpSrch.html

Dicker's DCG.com is down again.

^ By the way, do not feed the trolls.

http://my.studiopress.com/themes/agentpress/

Attachments

• adamdicker_template_scam_26oct2015.png
    adamdicker_template_scam_26oct2015.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 48
•••
It is unreasonable to think that if you have an issue over one year old that you deserve anything.

What if the victims have tried for over a year to get a refund & nothing has been done but empty promises? I've read more then one complaint on here stating it's been months/over a year of contacting/emailing trying to get it resolved.

That's the problem here people have tried! IMO

•••
If you really want an issue resolved email the lawyer in the email. Dicker would not have hired the lawyers to help settle the issues if he did not want to settle the issues.

The problem with this statement. Just like this one below by Jen Sin....

@anon22339, @domainesque and those who have not received any response from @Adam Dicker or his legal representative regarding your dispute,

instead of waiting, I suggest you email @Adam Dicker and his legal representation Joel Reinhardt at adam (at) dcg.com and joel.reinhardt (at) gowlings.com to discuss resolution of your matter.

..... is that you are talking as if the lawyer is a mutually appointed dispute arbitrator. That is not the case, he is somebody paid by Adam Dicker to act in what Adam Dicker's thinks is his best interests.

Last edited:
•••
you are talking as if the lawyer is a mutually appointed dispute arbitrator. That is not the case, he is somebody paid by Adam Dicker to act in Adam Dicker's best interests.

This is exactly why I'm speaking with a lawyer today.

•••
NicheWebsites.com is back up. Who wants to be the next victim?
giphy.gif

•••
Was DCG.com taken down? If so, that is also up.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I will be speaking with the lawyer Wednesday at 11am if anyone cares. :)

•••
•••
..... is that you are talking as if the lawyer is a mutually appointed dispute arbitrator. That is not the case, he is somebody paid by Adam Dicker to act in what Adam Dicker's thinks is his best interests.

With all due respect, you are right and wrong. The lawyer may not be a "mutually agreed upon" arbitrator..., but the moment you hire a lawyer FOR ANYTHING he does become an arbitrator/advocate a.k.a legal representation for his client.

The fact that a person with a claim/issue has to speak with them is business as usual after that hiring occurs. They have a right to "lawyer up" as well.

This is exactly why I'm speaking with a lawyer today.

Now Shane I am not sure if you have skin in this game because of losing money with A.D. or the word criminal in the title... there's been so much reading of opinions I have lost tract of actually how many claims there are against A.D. in this thread.

Is there a current or changing victim count, those who have gone public here? Personally I count 18 incidents on the OP, but I DON'T CONSIDER FRANK SCHILLING A VICTIM, so that makes 17.

When you think about the big picture, if I only had 17 serious complaints (excluding death, loss of limbs, etc...) in my business... I'd feel lucky. :D

I am not condoning any nefarious activities.

These are my opinions and yours may vary... and that's ok. ;)

Regards,

WPM

•••
•••
It's worth pointing out that a very small number of the 'contributors' to this thread have actually had issues with Adam. In my few years of knowing Adam, I have nothing but good things to say about him. At the end of the day, that is my experience. I understand that there are others who haven't been as fortunate, and that's sad. I hope they get what is owed to them.

For those who have never had any negative dealings with Adam yet constantly chime in with their 2 cents, you are walking a slippery slope, and I have no doubt that you will learn a life lesson that you will never forget, especially the OP and his little herd of sheep.

tumblr_mv6qudiV2N1s20ifeo1_500.jpg

•••
For those who have never had any negative dealings with Adam yet constantly chime in with their 2 cents, you are walking a slippery slope, and I have no doubt that you will learn a life lesson that you will never forget, especially the OP and his little herd of sheep.
What slippery slope? 99% of forum posts is people chiming in about shit they don't know. I do know that I think Adam is probably a sleazy person and I would venture a guess that his lawyer is one of the lowest ranking lawyers in his company with the letter writing skills of an average 18 year old. I would also say that there are a couple of terrible pieces of advice on this thread.

What slippery slope is this all sending me on?

•••
Potnames...It would be different if you were one of the NOT few but many that lost several thousand wouldn't it. For every good deal there may be 6 bad ones...and finally they have all added up...I don't follow anyone...so go HERD this...

Facts are facts..He owes the money..Pay it...Doesn't matter if you screwed over 1 person or 500, if you were the one it matters.. So get off your high Pot Headed Horse

•••
Potnames...It would be different if you were one of the NOT few but many that lost several thousand wouldn't it. For every good deal there may be 6 bad ones...and finally they have all added up...I don't follow anyone...so go HERD this...

Facts are facts..He owes the money..Pay it...Doesn't matter if you screwed over 1 person or 500, if you were the one it matters.. So get off your high Pot Headed Horse

High potheaded horse? Are you 12?

All I'm saying is that the thread could do without a few gossip bags. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, junior.

Read again. I clearly stated that I hope the people who are owed get what is owed to them.

Furthermore, I'm not about to play the like/dislike game with you. That's just a bit juvenile.

•••
Typical response from a person that calls everyone a herd...Grow up you stupid child

Pot names is a typical wanna be that comments when other people have lost many many thousands of dollars with some stupid remark about its a small amount of people and everyone on here is a herd that just follows. Then he calls out people when he doesn't get the response he deems right. That is what happens when you make an uninformed comment and then call me 12...If you only knew what I know about the problems on here. But then again that wouldn't be possible for a person that doesn't value another persons losses. Especially when there are a lot more losses than you know.

Last edited:
•••
•••
..The fact that his group provided a functional website completely removes my issue from the realm of being criminal, and reduces it to the category of 'lessons learned'.

.... Even if you are unhappy, you might want to consider being respectful and professional in your correspondence. Okay I am not saying you were not - I obviously have not read it. Just keep it professional - that's all....

very well said Randy.

•••
Yeah.. there's no need for name-calling.

We all agree that Adam needs to pay back the people he owes money to..correct?
We all agree that Adam has lied about many different things..correct?

Potnames, you live in Toronto. If Adam screwed you over he knows you'd be more likely to sue him or cause a fuss since you live within his city. He isn't stupid enough to do that.

•••
Yeah.. there's no need for name-calling.

We all agree that Adam needs to pay back the people he owes money to..correct?
We all agree that Adam has lied about many different things..correct?

Potnames, you live in Toronto. If Adam screwed you over he knows you'd be more likely to sue him or cause a fuss since you live within his city. He isn't stupid enough to do that.

Please don't be like that other guy and misread every word I said. Of course Adam needs to pay what he owes. First, it's right for business. Second and more generally, he needs to man up to his issues. I'd be an absolute idiot to think otherwise.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back