Dynadot

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So just received a personal PM from POTNAMES and he continues to call me names...But the facts are still the facts

People on here are NOT a HERD and never will be. I don't follow anyone , never have, never will and Pothead can send me all the personal PM's he wants calling me names.. but for those of you that lost money, I am very sorry as a person in this industry for a very long time, it makes all the legitimate people angry and that Pothead is the reason you get the response you did..

There will be justice at some point for all and that's what I believe and am working for...So for all of you HERD people..This one is for you...!

•••
So just received a personal PM from POTNAMES and he continues to call me names...But the facts are still the facts

People on here are NOT a HERD and never will be. I don't follow anyone , never have, never will and Pothead can send me all the personal PM's he wants calling me names.. but for those of you that lost money, I am very sorry as a person in this industry for a very long time, it makes all the legitimate people angry and that Pothead is the reason you get the response you did..

There will be justice at some point for all and that's what I believe and am working for...So for all of you HERD people..This one is for you...!

Just the guy I'd want representing me if I had an issue!

As if I needed further proof that you are here looking for nothing but drama. I send you a PM hoping we can squash this through PM, and you just have to make it public. Grow up, homeboy.

•••
Just the guy I'd want representing me if I had an issue!

As if I needed further proof that you are here looking for nothing but drama. I send you a PM hoping we can squash this through PM, and you just have to make it public. Grow up, homeboy.

Potheads PM...This is how to make friends about something he knows nothing about

If your IQ was higher than 20, you'd realize that my post was aimed at those who have never had dealing with Adam. I'm sorry if you have had a bad experience and are owed, and even though you've proven to be a dick, I hope you get paid back too.

What a joke....

•••
Please don't be like that other guy and misread every word I said. Of course Adam needs to pay what he owes. First, it's right for business. Second and more generally, he needs to man up to his issues. I'd be an absolute idiot to think otherwise.

Welcome aboard my friend.

For the 'attitude' you have just experience above of 'few' members here, I am sure you'll get used to it if you decide to stick around to this thread and keep sharing your opinions. It happened to every member here who shared their positive business experiences with Adam.

But let me tell you one thing so that you can take precautions the next time you share your thoughts here, that few members here have their own mentality, their own opinions, their own way of seeing and perceiving things, and they only value their own personal observations and based on these they consider and declar others as a criminal or a bad person, or even least, they'll just start name calling.

And when you try to share your positive experience or an unbiased opinion here, they'll do exactly what the other two above have just did. And wait for more, there are few others also who just love to impose their opinions and bash members around.

My thoughts on current situation
Shane Bellone tried to help the victims by opening this thread and I along with the victims were positive to see things get resolved. I also remember Shane requested earlier to few members to not argue about useless issues, but what happens in the end? I don't see no victims, Shane is now struggling for a law suit, and the worst thing is that these few members are still firing, gossiping and derailing this thread. I hope they are enjoying their time here while others are worried about getting their money and visiting court/lawyers.

It's so funny that these few members tell other members (who share different opinion than theirs) to not to derail the thread, and in real they are the ones doing the same thing (derailing) pages and pages over.

PS: Is it just me or the number of derailers are increasing THAN the number of victims?

Peace

•••
When you try to share your positive experience or an unbiased opinion here, they'll do exactly what the other two above have just did. And wait for more, there are few others also who just love to impose their opinions and bash members around.

What exactly did I do? Don't lump me in with another poster. You all need to just calm your tits.

Potnames said in his original post...
For those who have never had any negative dealings with Adam yet constantly chime in with their 2 cents, you are walking a slippery slope, and I have no doubt that you will learn a life lesson that you will never forget, especially the OP and his little herd of sheep.

Many people are going to take that as a threat and not react so kind to it. Saying stuff like that just causes more drama.

•••
Mr Web investments, I am sick and tired of people coming in here and putting a big giant size stupid picture, a comment about nothing, or calling names and calling out people as a herd of followers when I am certainly not nor are many others.

I have been working on resolutions to this problem with a couple of clients and for that person to start calling people sheep is OFF topic and uncalled for, period. Thats what irritated me right there. The people on here may bicker and get into accusations all they want, BUT I am working on the actual problem, that said I have reached my limit with this garbage on here. I see it everyday...

•••
Potheads PM...This is how to make friends about something he knows nothing about

If your IQ was higher than 20, you'd realize that my post was aimed at those who have never had dealing with Adam. I'm sorry if you have had a bad experience and are owed, and even though you've proven to be a dick, I hope you get paid back too.

What a joke....

this is helping nobody

•••
•••

As a friend likes to say, For evil to prosper, it only takes good people doing nothing. Or sheep doing nothing.

Respect to those doing something, whether that's for themselves &/or for others.

Sorry to see this coming out of Canada, my homeland.

•••
PS: Is it just me or the number of derailers are increasing THAN the number of victims?

Peace

Victims prefer to stay behind the scenes because they are afraid of Mr. Dicker not refunding their money. That's why... What's the first thing he's done after closing that big sale? Pay his many dissatisfied clients that were awaiting for payment for almost a year? No!! He paid the law firm to send away some ridiculous letters...

Last edited:
•••
As a friend likes to say, For evil to prosper, it only takes good people doing nothing. Or sheep doing nothing.

Respect to those doing something, whether that's for themselves &/or for others.

Sorry to see this coming out of Canada, my homeland.

I am just sorry for the whole entire industry. It puts a black mark on all of it.

•••
Exactly...What I stated, What is the point for those of us that are working to resolve this issue.

please don't hijack my reply
I was talking about you

•••
please don't hijack my reply
I was talking about you

For your information , if you had read that it was from him, and NOT me!
Are you kidding, this guy started all this crap in the first place.

•••
Welcome aboard my friend.

For the 'attitude' you have just experience above of 'few' members here, I am sure you'll get used to it if you decide to stick around to this thread and keep sharing your opinions. It happened to every member here who shared their positive business experiences with Adam.

But let me tell you one thing so that you can take precautions the next time you share your thoughts here, that few members here have their own mentality, their own opinions, their own way of seeing and perceiving things, and they only value their own personal observations and based on these they consider and declar others as a criminal or a bad person, or even least, they'll just start name calling.

And when you try to share your positive experience or an unbiased opinion here, they'll do exactly what the other two above have just did. And wait for more, there are few others also who just love to impose their opinions and bash members around.

My thoughts on current situation
Shane Bellone tried to help the victims by opening this thread and I along with the victims were positive to see things get resolved. I also remember Shane requested earlier to few members to not argue about useless issues, but what happens in the end? I don't see no victims, Shane is now struggling for a law suit, and the worst thing is that these few members are still firing, gossiping and derailing this thread. I hope they are enjoying their time here while others are worried about getting their money and visiting court/lawyers.

It's so funny that these few members tell other members (who share different opinion than theirs) to not to derail the thread, and in real they are the ones doing the same thing (derailing) pages and pages over.

Peace

Thanks for the welcome, but I definitely won't be sticking around. If I want drama, I'll turn on the TV.

•••
For your information , if you had read that it was from him, and NOT me!
Are you kidding, this guy started all this crap in the first place.

Once in for all, doc.. I hope you are paid what you are owed. My post was never intended for those who have had negative dealings with Adam. I have nothing buy sympathy for those who were impacted financially.

Good luck.

•••
I am just sorry for the whole entire industry. It puts a black mark on all of it.

This whole industry is full of crap, just take a look at the gonfundme page. Only 13 people have contributed to the cause... No wonder why outsiders talk sh*t about the industry, no one cares about anyone else but themselves. I'd like to thank Paul Buonopane for his contribution with the campaign. He's not a high profile figure in the domain industry and yet he's been of more help than the big guys.

•••
Once in for all, doc.. I hope you are paid what you are owed. My post was never intended for those who have had negative dealings with Adam. I have nothing buy sympathy for those who were impacted financially.

Good luck.

I just wish you could have stated it better in the first place as I have nothing against a good comment either way, The fact is I am working on this for a couple of clients and I don't care what happens just as long as something happens, but I will make sure they get something out of this as far as a renewed respect for developers or being able to get the bad taste out of their mouth with a little help getting their sites working so they can use them instead of throwing them away. That is my sole goal here, your comments didn't need to include calling out all the others a sheep. That offended me not because of them, but because you are lumping it all. There are many good people behind the scenes working on this and not those you just see here.

•••
This whole industry is full of crap, just take a look at the gonfundme page. Only 13 people have contributed to the cause... No wonder why outsiders talk sh*t about the industry, no one cares about anyone else but themselves. I'd like to thank Paul Buonopane for his contribution with the campaign. He's not a high profile figure in the domain industry and yet he's been of more help than the big guys.

Unmask, There are more good people than you think, I myself am working constantly with domain people to help them and show them what they actually need and yes this industry doesn't have a great rep, but for those of us it is fun and rewarding that do this full time. I usually never comment in these forums but I am standing up for the decent people in this industry that do work hard on developing and usually all of us are too busy to even participate but this topic really hit all of us hard because many people's trust is now gone.

•••
By the way Unmask - Most the people are NOT high profile, just hard working people...

•••
Victims prefer to stay behind the scenes because they are afraid of Mr. Dicker not refunding their money. That's why... What's the first thing he's done after closing that big sale? Pay his many dissatisfied clients that were awaiting for payment for almost a year? No!! He's paid the law firm to send away some ridiculous letters...

First, if the victims are afraid and are behind the screen, how do you think they will get their case in front and get them resolved? They can't just rant around here forever with anonymous IDs. Would this resolve their issues? I am sure not.

Adam, victims and Shane all are now leading towards an unknown path and I think no one is certain about things and what's coming next to them. Adam's courage to resolve things, Shane's efforts to help the victims, everything was messed up by few members who overdosed this thread with unwanted, irrelevant and additional issues. Come on people, let a single issue be resolved first instead of bombarding dozens of them at the same time.

If you can, tell me honestly, if a person who is willing to help the victims and has already started to work things out, would he appreciate from people to continue the fire against him? Would he? After all the purpose of this thread is to "help the victims", and not to feed the hungry ones with new gossips. Or am I missing something here?

Adam had started to pay the victims but in the meantime few heroic members decided to go for an adventure. It resulted in what we are now seeing.

Finally, this has been discussed earlier but let me bring it out again. Do you believe the legitimacy of all the claims presented by the victims? Do you believe every claim is authentic?

I ask this because everyone here have seen a response from Adam resolving hings; even if it worked for only few victims, but there was progress. And even if all the victims have a legitimate claim and you are saying they are hiding because they are afraid of Adam, then it makes no sense at all. How on earth will they be refunded if they are not able to represent their claims.

And please allow me to correct you, I have read that not all 20 victims as listed on the first post have received the letters (or correct me if I am wrong). So doesn't it increase the chances of something suspicious to you? I leave it to your imagination and let you decide.

•••
By the way Unmask - Most the people are NOT high profile, just hard working people...

I know and I'm sure there are more good people than I think. My words were towards the big guys in the industry. How many bloggers have you seen talking about this on their blogs? I can think only of two right now. It's a shame...

•••
I know and I'm sure there are more good people than I think. My words were towards the big guys in the industry. How many bloggers have you seen talking about this on their blogs? I can think only of two right now. It's a shame...

Actually some of these bloggers don't have dealings with him, just the industry. As quoted today in 2 blogs, the others I do not know but again. Just keep working hard on whatever you are doing.

•••
Clearly people got tired of Adam Dicker's constant empty promises of refunds which didn't materialise.

Unfortunately they also got tired of 21 days of empty threats of law suits being filed and police reports being made. Those didn't materialise either.

Arguably Adam Dicker has made more progress towards fulfilling his promises than the others have with theirs, considering the number of refunds stands at 4 and the total number of police reports & lawsuits stands at 0.

Tell me this, what is Shane Bellone fundraising for right now? Is it to waste other peoples money to-ing and fro-ing with a lawyer trying to reach a mutual settlement with somebody who has already broken several promises and used delaying tactics?

Or is it one of these more worthwhile causes:
  1. Raising money to file a class action to put the issue in front of a judge.e.
  2. The community crowdfunding to reimburse all of the people on post #1 themselves, so that they can stick two fingers up at any requests to butcher and lock this thread in return for refunds.
Both more worthwhile objectives than to waste more money and time replying to a generic letter or paying a retainer to somebody for a lawsuit which will probably never happen.
How do you know nothing's been filed yet? I don't people necessarily report everything here. On the other hand I think a lot of people here wanted to give AD consideration being that we all feel a certain connection in the domain world. But at this point we don't feel the same consideration has been given back to us after many attempts.to believe what was promised.

•••
Finally, this has been discussed earlier but let me bring it out again. Do you believe the legitimacy of all the claims presented by the victims? Do you believe every claim is authentic?

WebInvestments - Has a good point, but I know of a lot more than 20 people...However WebInvestments is correct in saying do you believe all complaints. I know the people I am working with are legitimate and forthright and have not seen a repayment. So there for I can comment on that for a fact and they are not small amounts....In the meantime I am going back to work...Lawsuits or threats doesn't matter...Just pay whats owed and be done with it , its really that simple. His reputation will never ever be the same and all the people that have claims, start getting things done while you wait, don't sit back, work harder now with legitimate people that will help you

•••

Not one blogger was talking about ANY of the details until I posted something today. It is not by chance that two blogs followed with posts about it. In the last two weeks nobody had posted anything but their opinions on the matters and left out all details. It was time one of the bloggers said something and that one was me today. But I closed the comments just because I could see how the conversation was derailing in this thread. Name calling and internal fighting.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back