Dynadot

.io .io Thread and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Bought a new .io domain through sedo last week a NN.io , bit of an investment and gamble but worth a shot in my opinion.

Anyone investing in .io domains? please feel free to share your investments.

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anndddd Airforce.io just relisted...

Anyone shocked?

Now we can get that name that someone valued at like $1,000s for just $1

•••
•••
•••
Has he posted an explanation of why it's relisted?

•••
Yeah, should be in the comments of the new listing.

•••
It didn't hit the reserve.

2 banned accounts and someone that lives in his town with the same first name bid the listing right up to the reserve hoping that the .io hype train would lead to a sucker making that final bid.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

•••
•••

2 banned accounts and someone that lives in his town with the same first name bid the listing right up to the reserve hoping that the .io hype train would lead to a sucker making that final bid.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

I'm pretty sure it hit reserve.

•••

Correct me if i'm wrong.
BTW - same bidder who just fell $50 short last time is bidding it up again. Weird they couldn't work out a deal post auction if he wanted it so badly.

•••
•••
repairs.io? Have any value you guys think?

•••
BTW - same bidder who just fell $50 short last time is bidding it up again. Weird they couldn't work out a deal post auction if he wanted it so badly.

Especially as I found out that Flippa has an after auction negotiate time feature. I'm still waiting for Erect to go over a $1

•••
oldmcdonaldhadafarmeie.io

Thanks

•••
•••
i'm sure everyone when they get into the .io domains check who has eie.io; but the domain is reserved. I'm sure if you beg the registry enough they would sell it for a min of 2-3k.

•••
I agree, but if you don't pay for an upgraded listing, most of these are going for about the 2 pickles off of a big mac. Not all, just the majority. I'm invested, so I hope that changes quick. Reg fees r high so people r wanting quick flips and its just not happening.

•••
pregnant.io got relisted on Flippa.

•••
pregnant.io got relisted on Flippa.
Was surprised to see the final sale amount so high for this name. To date I have only seen tech, design, developer names selling high value. I would be surprised if this end at a fraction of the previous ending price.

•••
•••
•••
google "draw" notice first and third result are .io domains? Is there something wrong with google, is there a loop hole with .io domains being ranked like this?

I did another search for something else last week and noticed #1 result was a .io domains.. whats up?! - The .io names are obviously!! lol. If this is the case this is some serious stuff..

Maybe this is the cause of sudden increase? Has anyone else seen something similar like this? Share your experience!

Last edited:
•••
google "draw" notice first and third result are .io domains? Is there something wrong with google, is there a loop hole with .io domains being ranked like this?

I did another search for something else last week and noticed #1 result was a .io domains.. whats up?! - The .io names are obviously!! lol. If this is the case this is some serious stuff..

Maybe this is the cause of sudden increase? Has anyone else seen something similar like this? Share your experience!
While i was searching for a new tech topic first 2 results were .io, i dont remember right now what i searched for but if i remember i will share it.

•••
I have also noticed many keywords showing #1 in google search with .io domain started noticing a while ago actually

•••
Analytics.io closed at $10,000 on Flippa

•••
I'd like to get some input from other members on this.... Why do you think .IO domains go for so much on Flippa? If you look at NameBio you'll notice this extension sells virtually nowhere else (except maybe a half dozen sales on Sedo this entire year so far).

Some might say the same thing about .INFO domains on Flippa, but at least we see those showing up other places like Afternic and DomainNameSales.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back