IT.COM

.io .io Thread and Showcase

NameSilo
Watch
Bought a new .io domain through sedo last week a NN.io , bit of an investment and gamble but worth a shot in my opinion.

Anyone investing in .io domains? please feel free to share your investments.

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Indeed, it is sad that people are even placing backorders to acquire liabilities :(

Meanwhile, liability.io is absolutely free to register :lookaround:

•••
•••
There was a time I passed on premium names because all were available lol

•••
Webmasters.io

Would make a good forum or website design/development service. Also could be used for tools used by webmasters to monitor traffic, alexa rank, backlinks etc etc
I have i-Webmasters.com :lookaround:

•••
•••
There was a time I passed on premium names because all were available lol
Same as anything I suppose, many will say this years from now about some of the gtlds.

•••
•••
•••
VLE.io (acronym for Virtual Learning Environment)
CloudGaming.io (the future of gaming)

•••
VLE.io (acronym for Virtual Learning Environment)
CloudGaming.io (the future of gaming)
Interesting i haven't really thought about cloudgaming but the steambox and that new playstation tv thing ARE introducing that as a concept. Where you don't even have to own the system to play the game from anywhere (if only our broadband speeds in america would catch up with the rest of the world).

•••
Yes, cloud gaming is set for massive growth - a report by Strategy Analytics states that the audience for cloud gaming services such as PlayStation Now from Sony and Grid from Nvidia could grow from nearly 30 million users at the end of 2014, to nearly 150 million by the end of 2015.

•••
bigdataanalytics.io
dataanalytics.io

•••
Ilovegreasyfatchix.io
Lots of possibilities

•••
•••
ilovegreasyfatchicks.io to try and get the typo traffic.
No man. You don't realize how many dimes I've gotten from that. Maybe I mean nickles. Abe Lincoln is on what coin, again?

•••
ilovegreasyfatchicks.io to try and get the typo traffic.
No man. You don't realize how many dimes I've gotten from that. Maybe I mean nickles. Abe Lincoln is on what coin, again?

•••
Ilovegreasyfatchix.io
Lots of possibilities

not sure what possibilities...that name has 18 characters and then there is this typo...you have time to grace delete it..imo... ;)

•••
not sure what possibilities...that name has 18 characters and then there is this typo...you have time to grace delete it..imo... ;)
I don't think you understand the dates I've gotten from it. Grace delete? Yea right, I'll keep adding notches to my belt.

•••
I don't think you understand the dates I've gotten from it. Grace delete? Yea right, I'll keep adding notches to my belt.
It was a joke, I was trying to bring some humor here.

•••
I grabbed, 3DMEMORY .io & SSDS .io (solid state drives)

•••
•••
Where did you found the nic.io has a backorder page? can you share the link?

Go to nic.io, do a whois search for a domain that is in "pendingDelete / Final Phase", then click on the Back-Order link if it is available.

•••
PREPAID WIRELESS .io & REFURBISHED .io

Last edited:
•••
update on CC .io's
all LN are taken here are the 43 remaining NL if anyone cares..
Code:
0c.io
0y.io
1y.io
2j.io
2w.io
3u.io
5h.io
5q.io
6h.io
6j.io
6o.io
6u.io
6z.io
7j.io
7o.io
7v.io
8l.io
8w.io
9f.io
9l.io
9q.io
9w.io
0e.io
1j.io
2e.io
2v.io
3j.io
3y.io
5j.io
6e.io
6i.io
6l.io
6p.io
6w.io
7h.io
7l.io
7q.io
8h.io
8o.io
8y.io
9j.io
9o.io
9u.io
9y.io

•••
Anndddd Airforce.io just relisted...

Anyone shocked?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back