IT.COM

.io .io Thread and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Bought a new .io domain through sedo last week a NN.io , bit of an investment and gamble but worth a shot in my opinion.

Anyone investing in .io domains? please feel free to share your investments.

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@defaultuser... I won't dislike you, and you are entitled to your opinion. But the people will ultimately determine the value of these domains is the buyer, and not you are I. If I list it and get no bids, perhaps it's not worth much or it's worth less than I was asking.

By the way, if the domains I have in .io are really worth 1% of what the .com is worth, I'll be really happy. I know some people use Estibot, and some think it's worthless, but using Estibot as a tool for our Discussion, just about Every domain I have in the .com version is worth well over $100,000(as per Estibot)some worth $200k to $400k. 1% of $100k= $1000,1% of $400K= $4000 etc

Again, the person that gave me some honest evaluations on mine, said i had a few, that by his estimations and his formula, that were worth $10,000-$30,000, and yes, he said I had some worth less than $100. This person has flipped multiple .io's for good $. If he wants to chime in,I'd love to hear from him

•••
A challenge to the .io Nay-Sayers. I've heard a lot of people here shoot down my choices in .io
That's fine, you're entitled to your opinion. But the challenge to you, and I still have not had anybody respond when I asked before, if mine are bad, in your opinion, let's hear some good ones, and why they are good.

•••
In the same post you said domains are only worth a buyer will pay and then you quoted estibot.

Please put down the kool-aid. It's like this has become a cult for you.

•••
In the same post you said domains are only worth a buyer will pay and then you quoted estibot.

Please put down the kool-aid. It's like this has become a cult for you.

And again, let's hear your 'GOOD' .io Domain names, and why they are good....I'll wait as the Jeopardy music plays in the background.

By the way, just how many .io's have you bought & sold?

•••
Some recent .io auctions on Flippa

READING $120, thought that was low myself
BEASTFEED $1, doesn't sound all that good to me
GTI $235
UTUBE $61 ??
INTRANET $2000 and it sounds like a good name to me
SCORPIO $162
SMS $7500, obviously, some 3 letter ones will be good and some won't, this looks like a great one
STUDENTLOANS $47 double word
ORIGINAL $236,seems like it could potentially go for more
DESSERT $350, that's strong for that name, IMO
STARSHIP $400 also pretty good
PILATES $224
INTERNETRAD $355
DESIGNERCLOTHES $105

AIRFORCE at $3000 and still going strong.

Prices all over the place

•••
Some recent .io auctions on Flippa
READING $120, thought that was low myself

Full Disclosure: I bought that one. It was higher than I wanted - I was hoping it would be under $75 as it's only a couple of weeks old :)

And again, let's hear your 'GOOD' .io Domain names, and why they are good....I'll wait as the Jeopardy music plays in the background.
The ones we own? Or just a list of good names? I can tell you the first 20 or so names I curiously looked up who owned if that's what you are interested in? Obviously most were taken a while back :)

•••
Full Disclosure: I bought that one. It was higher than I wanted - I was hoping it would be under $75 as it's only a couple of weeks old :)

The ones we own? Or just a list of good names? I can tell you the first 20 or so names I curiously looked up who owned if that's what you are interested in? Obviously most were taken a while back :)

First off, think READING.io is a good one, so you got a bargain, but that should make you cringe since I think it's good and I am terrible with these .io domains ;)

I don't care who owned the domains, I am just curious to hear opinions of some good ones.

•••
AirForce.io

Shill bidding at its finest....

•••
Last edited:
•••
#iogate

Last edited:
•••
Wouldn't even pay reg fee for airforce.io... WTF is going on?

•••
Last edited:
•••
EVERYONE CHILL TAKING SCREEN SHOTS I CRACKED THE CASE

•••
So ummm...I can post whois screenshots and stuff here without getting in trouble, right? What CAN'T I post?

•••
it's fine too; what did you figure out? because this airforce auction has more bids and higher then my 3d / io auction which is mind blowing, so something is definitely up with this horrible auction.

•••
First off, think READING.io is a good one, so you got a bargain, but that should make you cringe since I think it's good and I am terrible with these .io domains ;)

It's more for the geo than the present participle/gerund. It's pretty large urban area with a large tech base and it's where someone important to me does internet marketing so I think it will work for them :)

•••
So ummm...I can post whois screenshots and stuff here without getting in trouble, right? What CAN'T I post?

You can post it all. If it ends up being wrong you will be corrected and we can carry on :) I'm curious...

•••
DELETED

Last edited:
•••
It's more for the geo than the present participle/gerund. It's pretty large urban area with a large tech base and it's where someone important to me does internet marketing so I think it will work for them :)

So in addition to READING, as in books, you are thinking READING as in PA?

•••
Seeing the recent sales on Flippa I acquired

LogoDesigner.io
LogoDesigners.io

•••
•••
kbps.io
Suggested.io
Areas.io
Daughter.io
Lakes.io

are available for register
Cheers!!

•••
I just picked up BNP.io

Huge evaluation on Estibot $11000(which I know doesn't mean anything
Stands for many things, BRITISH NATIONAL PARTY, also asssociated with a Bank and Media outlet, and:
  1. Brain natriuretic peptide,BNP
  2. Brain natriuretic peptide, now known as B-type natriuretic peptide or Ventricular Natriuretic Peptide, is a 32-amino acid polypeptide secreted by the ventricles of the heart in response to excessive stretching of heart muscle cell
I think it's a plus if a 3 letter domain is an abbreviation of multiple things

To that thought, I got CNA.io

Certified National Accountant

Certified Nursing Assistant

Certification and Accreditation (C&A or CnA) is a process for implementing any formal process

Last edited:
•••
•••
Stands for many things, BRITISH NATIONAL PARTY

Be careful in your assocations. It's akin to registering KKK or American Freedom Party as a positive investment... they may have moderated their message but they were still born from the National Front.

That's all I will say lest this get all politicky.

Well as a bonus for you, there is a city, Reading, PA here in the US
Not sure that adds a lot of value but if it's a bonus I won't turn it down... ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back