IT.COM

discuss Investing in .Blockchain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SELMimo

Established Member
Impact
Hello guys,

I decided to write this post after I found out that only one or two posts that are talking about investing in .blockchain extension.
I want to share with you guys some decent names that I hand registered in that tld for only 10$ or 20$ with no renewal fee, yeah you own it for life plus you can link it to you wallet

since I missed a lot of trains, I jumped right away on this one. Even if it turned out somehow that it is not a good investment, I was not wiilling to spend more than 100$.

These are some of the gems that I found this morning:

Chillax .blockchain
JustStart .blockchain
NeverSettle .blockchain

Please share your ideas about this extension, what you think of it and if you have already purchased some.

Best,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wouldn't bother with these. If you're going to have a chance at anything, hold strong keywords or industry (one word). Other than that, popular names. One main use of a lot of these blockchain domains is to make transfers easier (better than typing out a complex receiving address). You'd have a better chance with something like "Start dot Blockchain", but not "Just Start", from a desirability standpoint

Last edited:
•••
As you may know that the most of short names are taken or premium in a range of 4k to 10k. Still some good ones not released yet.
I saw a great interest from big companies that they already protected their brand by buying these assets.
The idea behind JustStart is for website to help users start in blockchain and all that I took are quotes of 2 words and they have very high search number.

The only one word that I found available is Depositing

Last edited:
•••
As you may know that the most of short names are taken or premium in a range of 4k to 10k. Still some good ones not released yet but I saw that many companies protected their brand by buying this assets.
The idea behind JustStart is for website to help users start in blockchain and all that I took are quotes of 2 words and they have very high search number.

The only one word that I found available is Depositing
Yeah, as always the good stuff does get taken fast. Unless you find a miracle, I struggle. Best of luck regardless

•••
Did you buy some in that extension?

•••
•••
•••
r

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Trust me when I say nearly everything good is gone. You can get lucky if you are exploring all avenues, but you can best believe all related crypto single-word .blockchain domains were snatched many moons ago.

And even still, I don't even think a Tier 1 domain like explore.blockchain is that great compared to other domains and extensions. I invested in .bit domains when they first came out and most people don't care about crypto or even know how it works even in 2022....

•••
Yeah that is clear. There is still some one word not released yet. Still some little chance.
That's a good thing that many people don't know how it works that makes who knows in a big advantage.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back