Domain Empire

Internet of Things (IOT) Industry Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I looked back a few pages and didn't see any similar posts, so I thought I would showcase a few IOT domain names I'm hand-registering in hopes of an end user sale sometime down the road. Hope you will all do the same, post sales of IOT names, and discuss the potential for this broad growing industry.

Brandable: IOTROL, IOTICO, IOTICAM, IOTISTICS, IOTICOM, IOTICON, IOTHERM, IOTICA, IOTIVE

Keyword: IOTEngineer, IOTBigData, IOTMiddleware, BigDataIOT, SmartCitiesTech, SmartCitiesTechnology, SmartCitiesIOT, SmartCityIOT

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Does software have a plural form?

3157 companies using kw + softwares for their business.

Not sure about plural is exist or not.

•••
Robust / IoT
Seek / IoT
IoT / Theme
IoT / Form
IoT / Pace
Square / IoT
Communication / IoT
Communications / IoT
Reach / IoT
IoT / Configuration
IoT / Spring
Power / IoT

•••
Robust / IoT
Seek / IoT
IoT / Theme
IoT / Form
IoT / Pace
Square / IoT
Communication / IoT
Communications / IoT
Reach / IoT
IoT / Configuration
IoT / Spring
Power / IoT

You took my square / iot :(

Had it on my list, makes for a great brand name.

Nice regs ;)

•••
•••
I have these two domains. What do you think the prices would be for these two domains

internetofgames.in
iotelectronics.in

•••
Does someone owns iiot (industrial internet) domains?
Industrial internet will be a $225B market by 2020.

I sold iiot .co .uk for €2000 and the used the domain for a industrial internet site.

I had offerse on:
Industrialinternet.de and .nl. xxxx and xxx.

Iiot domains:
iiot.it
iiot.fr
iiot.es
iiot.be
iiottech.com

•••
•••
Iotattire.com
Iotdataanalysis.com
Iothead.com
Iotinfoanalytics.com
Iotintegrations.com
Iotnetsetup.com
Iotnetsecurity.com
Iotnetworksetup.com
Shopiot.net
Some more but don't want to list all here. I regfed a lot while people were still focused on vr and ar. Iot is gonna be huge, look into smart textiles and smart fabrics as well and smartwear. Iot data analysis is gonna be big too especially in sports

•••
The thing is iot is already on the cusp and not so far away

•••
Imo, iot domains 3-5 years from now.

•••
iotnurse.com
iotwhite.com
iotpig.com
iotsign.com
iotzebra.com

•••
Does someone owns iiot (industrial internet) domains?
Industrial internet will be a $225B market by 2020.

I sold iiot .co .uk for €2000 and the used the domain for a industrial internet site.

I had offerse on:
Industrialinternet.de and .nl. xxxx and xxx.

Iiot domains:
iiot.it
iiot.fr
iiot.es
iiot.be
iiottech.com

I own most of the major keywords, and the .co
Was glad to see your sale when it happened but wished you pushed for more haha

•••
Imo, iot domains 3-5 years from now.

Takes serious patience in stuff like this, its tough Im on almost my 2nd round of renewals for iot iiot and fog ( my 1st renewals were hard lol) but as I continue to see movement in the markets I just bite my tongue and pay the $8 each :/

•••
Takes serious patience in stuff like this, its tough Im on almost my 2nd round of renewals for iot iiot and fog ( my 1st renewals were hard lol) but as I continue to see movement in the markets I just bite my tongue and pay the $8 each :/

No sales at all?

•••
No sales at all?

2 sales, not reported, not huge or anything low x,xxx. plenty of fog offers but nothing that motivated me to part ways as of yet.

Had an industrial internet related company on the hook for i2ot com at 10k (started at 500, got negotiation help from a well known np'er to bring it that high) and completely screwed up the sale when we asked for 18k and waited too long for a counter. Eventually it sold like 6 months later for 1k on sedo to a different company because I needed the money at the time and had no idea who the buyer was til after.....amazing.
Lesson learned, a bird in the hand is worth possibly 50 in the bush.

•••
2 sales, not reported, not huge or anything low x,xxx. plenty of fog offers but nothing that motivated me to part ways as of yet.

Had an industrial internet related company on the hook for i2ot com at 10k (started at 500, got negotiation help from a well known np'er to bring it that high) and completely screwed up the sale when we asked for 18k and waited too long for a counter. Eventually it sold like 6 months later for 1k on sedo to a different company because I needed the money at the time and had no idea who the buyer was til after.....amazing.
Lesson learned, a bird in the hand is worth possibly 50 in the bush.

Nice.. Yea its ok to make mistakes as long as we learn from them!

They are not saying it for nothing, a domain is worth what a buyer is willing to pay for..

Thanks for the info @JayJay..

I looked at your iot iiot, will do fine with those!

•••
I own most of the major keywords, and the .co
Was glad to see your sale when it happened but wished you pushed for more haha

Where can i see your iot iiot domains?

•••
Where can i see your iot iiot domains?
Will type them out shortly gotta go through a few different accounts.

•••
ok here it goes:

industrialinternet dot co
iiot dot co
iiot dot info
iiot dot tech

coms
----
iotAddress
iotAutomotive
iotChain
iotEthernet
iotFog
iotName
iotPC

iiotApps
iiotAutomation
iiotCloud
iiotConsultant
iiotData
iiotDiagnostics
iiotHost
iiotHosting
iiotMagazine
iiotMigration
iiotMonitor
iiotNetwork
iiotNetworks
iiotSecurity
iiotSensor
iiotSensors
iiotSoftware
iiotSolutions
iiotSystems
industrialFog

•••
@JayJay: nice domains and some good keywords. I really like security, cloud and solutions.com.

•••
Nice one I picked up:

iot \ exam

dot com

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back