NameSilo

Internet of Things (IOT) Industry Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I looked back a few pages and didn't see any similar posts, so I thought I would showcase a few IOT domain names I'm hand-registering in hopes of an end user sale sometime down the road. Hope you will all do the same, post sales of IOT names, and discuss the potential for this broad growing industry.

Brandable: IOTROL, IOTICO, IOTICAM, IOTISTICS, IOTICOM, IOTICON, IOTHERM, IOTICA, IOTIVE

Keyword: IOTEngineer, IOTBigData, IOTMiddleware, BigDataIOT, SmartCitiesTech, SmartCitiesTechnology, SmartCitiesIOT, SmartCityIOT

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
and of course I have these---
iotSafety.net
iotSafety.org
iotSafety.inf
o

who wants to make me an offer for all or one??? :)

•••
•••
•••
ID's between different communicating IoT devices is important, so I registered ID-IOT.com .

It was a no-brainer.

:bah:

•••
Regged (all coms)

fogging services
fog healthcare (one of the main possible applications for this technology)
foglicious (I know it's a brandable but I couldn't help it, sounded too nice)
iNanodots
my Wireless Energy
Smart Data Service

Hope these puppies will find a nice new home in a few years.

•••
•••
•••
IMHO, it's another marketing term to use in cyber space.

•••
•••
IOTBigData.com $700
Sold and paid for today on Sedo

•••
IOTBattery.com
InternetOfPoker.com

•••
IoT - "Internet of Things"

In terms everyone can understand, it refers to the interconnectivity of devices. For example, your refrigerator communicates with your iPhone and sends a push notification to your phone alerting you to the absence of milk in your inventory.

There is an IoT thermostat being marketed in the EU right now, search "SALUS iT500".

It is an emerging trend, and I believe that it is here to stay. The "IoT" abbreviation is beginning to be the term of choice when talking about the interconnectivity of devices. I just saw a CICSO ad that was focused on promoting "IoT", and not it's secondary name "IoE" (Internet of Everything).

I own, IoTtesting , IoTprotocols, IoTcertification (ALL.com)

So what are some of your IoT names? When do you think we will see the emergence of a sellers market for IoT names?

•••
•••
•••
Just purchased on Godaddy Auctions (3 Bidders!)

UniverseOfThings

.com

•••
I have :

ElasticBattery.com
InternetOfPoker.com
IOTBattery.com

•••
The Internet of Things (IoT) refers to the interconnection of uniquely identifiable embedded computing-like devices within the existing Internet infrastructure. Typically, IoT is expected to offer advanced connectivity of devices, systems, and services that goes beyond machine-to-machine communications (M2M) and covers a variety of protocols, domains, and applications.The interconnection of these embedded devices (including smart objects), is expected to usher in automation in nearly all fields, while also enabling advanced applications like a Smart Grid.

•••
•••
IT must be hard currency

•••
Iot domain name is one of the most popular type of investment nowadays, please reply to your iot domain!

•••
idiot.domains :D
I'm sorry, but why are you buying this sh*t?

Regards

•••
IOT = internet of things...?
what's an example of domain that you're talking about?

•••
Why not a "IoE" (Internet of Everything)? :D

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back