IT.COM

Internet of Things (IOT) Industry Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I looked back a few pages and didn't see any similar posts, so I thought I would showcase a few IOT domain names I'm hand-registering in hopes of an end user sale sometime down the road. Hope you will all do the same, post sales of IOT names, and discuss the potential for this broad growing industry.

Brandable: IOTROL, IOTICO, IOTICAM, IOTISTICS, IOTICOM, IOTICON, IOTHERM, IOTICA, IOTIVE

Keyword: IOTEngineer, IOTBigData, IOTMiddleware, BigDataIOT, SmartCitiesTech, SmartCitiesTechnology, SmartCitiesIOT, SmartCityIOT

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
iotapps.nl
iiot.nl (IIoT = industrial internet of things)
iiot.uk

•••
I know, very long(:

theindustrialinternetofthings.com

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
SIOT.co.uk
as in
Secure(d) Ineternet of Things

Seemed like a good handreg with the recent internet crippling IOT induced DDos attacks.

Last edited:
•••
SEC/IOT

Security Framework for the IoT - seems perfect ;)

•••
Iot / Tree
IOT / Vibe
Serve / IOT
Vision / IOT
IOT / Quality

•••
•••
•••
IotMLS.com
Major League Soccer;)

IoTMiS.com (Internet of Things Management Information Systems)
MiSIoT.com (Management Information Systems Internet of Things)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Recently sold:

iotsecured/com

$2500 BIN Afternic

:)

Please submit to Namebio. so we can all use for future Iot Sales marketing promo material. thanks and congrats.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I have two IOT names.

IoTServices and IoTCenter

I had a large offer on Services around 6 months ago, but couldn't reach an agreement.

•••
I have two IOT names.

IoTServices and IoTCenter

I had a large offer on Services around 6 months ago, but couldn't reach an agreement.

both excellent names Axorees

may I ask if you also get the single term for services when regging names with the word service?
The same with center; do you also get the term centre or is it not worth it?

thanks

•••
both excellent names Axorees

may I ask if you also get the single term for services when regging names with the word service?
The same with center; do you also get the term centre or is it not worth it?

thanks
Great question.

I didn't bother with Centers because I don't see the commercial value in the plural version in this particular instance.

With Services, I made a mistake in not also acquiring Service. I think owning both would certainly add value.

I purchased both from either the aftermarket or previous owners though.

•••
Great question.

I didn't bother with Centers because I don't see the commercial value in the plural version in this particular instance.

With Services, I made a mistake in not also acquiring Service. I think owning both would certainly add value.

I purchased both from either the aftermarket or previous owners though.

thanks for the valuable info

note though when I asked about center, I meant the 'British' form of center which is 'centre'. I meant if it's worth getting the british versions as well.

thanks again

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back