Dynadot

Interested in future domaining

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

D D England

Established Member
Impact
Wanting to say hello & get to know people & site.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
I "thanked" each of you for the greeting, but now I'm wondering if "likes" is the real currency here?

•••
Welcome to NP.

A couple of other sites that will help you.

namebio.com
dngeek.com
domainincite.com
domainsherpa.com
domainnamewire.com
domaininvesting.com

Last edited:
•••
I "thanked" each of you for the greeting, but now I'm wondering if "likes" is the real currency here?
Hello D D England,

Welcome to NamePros.

Likes and Thanks have the same value.
When you give thanks it shows up on the members likes total, so it is just a matter of preference / situation whether you are liking someone's post or thanking them for it.

Here are some links that may help you navigate the forum.

We have many resources that are designed to help you get started:

Domain Name Discussions is the most popular place in the entire industry to discuss domains with domainers and ask questions.

Additionally, the following guides will help you navigate the marketplace to sell your domains:
  • The Marketplace Guide will help you with listing your domains for sale on NamePros.
  • The Domain Name Listing Guide will help explain the different sections on NamePros for domain sales and how to use them.
  • The Auction Guide will help walk you through starting an auction on NamePros.
Last but not least, please check out our brief welcome guide that shows you all the great resources we have on NamePros:

NamePros Resources Guide

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything. I'm always happy to help and answer any questions that you may have.

I look forward to seeing you around!

Peace,
Kenny

•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hello @D D England .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

As @Kenny mentioned, Likes and Thanks both count towards your "Like" count total. Also, if ever you want to change one to the other, you can simply unlike or unthank and then thank or like. Also note that "dislike" doesn't count at all towards any public .. although I think admin and moderators can track dislikes, so it's best to give dislikes only if one is being abusive, impolite or spreading false information/rumours.

Anyhow .. how about you tell us a bit more about yourself and what got you interested in domains?

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi DD and welcome to NP! Hope you have fun here while domaining. Howz the weather in England? :)

•••
•••
•••
Hi DD and welcome to NP! Hope you have fun here while domaining. Howz the weather in England? :)

Funny you should ask that. I'm in the USA of course, but one of my 3 nicknames during military training was "The Great Britain" due to my last name! HAHA

•••
Welcome! This community is full of great people that collectively have incredible expertise. I have learned so much. It's also a great place to bounce ideas off other people with respect to domain trends. We all learn from each other, so we look forward to the experiences and skills that you can share with us, as well as helping you when asked. Are there specific niches that you plan to concentrate on within the field of domain names?

•••
Welcome! Are there specific niches that you plan to concentrate on within the field of domain names?

Right now I'm just getting my first and main site & domain up. But I have to say my interests & passions are VERY wide haha

•••
•••
Funny you should ask that. I'm in the USA of course, but one of my 3 nicknames during military training was "The Great Britain" due to my last name! HAHA

lol how would I have known? :xf.wink::xf.grin:

Wish you all the best with domaining. Hope you buy and sell some great names!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back