IT.COM

Developer here, interested in domaining

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

robibobinet

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

I am Robert, experienced web developer, based in Bulgaria.

I have usually bought domains when I had an idea for a project, but also have made an occasional sell.

I was introduced to this forum by @ivbran, when he contacted me to create a Backordering software for MacOS and Windows.
And while working on the App, I got hooked onto domaining as well :)

Domaining is a whole new territory for me, so I'll be mostly reading through the topics for now.
My current goals are to understand the business better and also keep it real and simple by building a tiny portfolio of domains.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you and hopefully contributing to the community later on.

Cheers!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Again, thank you all for warm welcomes and suggestions.

I seem to like .info domains a lot for now.
The registration fee is quite low and there is far less competition for mid-level ones.
I just caught featuring.info with our MacOS dropcatch software.

I am still not using any backordering services. Reasons for that are that this is related to higher registration costs and if there is auction involved - things get out of hand quickly. I'm very early to the game and prefer to keep it low and slow.

•••
Welcome!

Yes some interesting .info domains can be picked up. I am 4 years into domaining and totally agree about backordering, not having huge disposable income for domains doesnt help right now!

M88

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back