IT.COM

advice .in domains and daaz.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shyam12

Established Member
Impact
Hey everyone, I am new to domaining and when I searched for Daaz in namepros there are only less sales listed here. I am just curious on investing in .in domains.
If I list a .in domain in daaz.com will they outbound it for me even if it is a single domain. I am planning on buying some .in domains and quick flipping them on daaz low $$$ is my target not high too as I am currently in college I don't want to buy a lot of .com and end up wasting money as a newbie. So I thought of flipping .in and investing in .coms.
Please share your daaz.com sales and and .in domain sales experiences so I can know what to do.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.In is definitely a potential suffix, which is likely to be the next .Cn.
If you want to know how to start, please read all the Posts here on how to start. Or you could read @Bob Hawkes ‘ Article. He's a respectable author.

•••
.IN sales are really high $$$ for generic, keyword dictionary names in English or Hindi.
Try to sale .IN to India-based businesses as they will be the most interested if they want to develop a site on it. Else, you can flip it in various marketplaces. Godaddy has highest viewership from domainers, followed by Sedo, and then comes the other! You can also sell them on Namepros forum thus saving commissions!

•••
Please share your daaz.com sales and and .in domain sales experiences so I can know what to do.
Hi and welcome to NamePros!

Just in case you have not stumbled on it, many NamePros member sales are shared in the Report Completed Sales Here thread. I am afraid I don't know how long the daaz marketplace have been operating or typically how many sales they have, but this thread will give you some idea of where names sell.

Note that certain venues and prices report to NameBio, so while it is by far the premier source of sales information, one has to recognize which sales get reported there.

I have not looked into .in, but with the economic growth of the region, it seems clear that interest in that country code will probably grow for many years. It is also a domain hack possibility in English as well. There are more .in sales being reported on NameBio, although still not a huge number. That may well be because most sell at venues not reporting to NameBio. Here is a link to all .in extension sales at NameBio, 965 at time of me writing this but the link will update as new ones are added.

Best wishes for your domain investing journey!

Bob

•••
After I posted earlier I just read an interview @equity78 did with @Michael of NameBio that indicates that soon DaaZ will be in NameBio! Note also his comments on the strength of the market in India.

"I would like to see DaaZ in the daily report, especially now that India is our second highest source of traffic after the US, with third place far behind. India is the new China when it comes to domains, I expect in a couple of years they’ll be our top source of traffic. Actually, as I write this I’ve convinced myself to bump DaaZ to the top of the development queue, so expect that soon."

•••
Hey everyone, I am new to domaining and when I searched for Daaz in namepros there are only less sales listed here. I am just curious on investing in .in domains.
If I list a .in domain in daaz.com will they outbound it for me even if it is a single domain. I am planning on buying some .in domains and quick flipping them on daaz low $$$ is my target not high too as I am currently in college I don't want to buy a lot of .com and end up wasting money as a newbie. So I thought of flipping .in and investing in .coms.

We are welcoming you to join DaaZ.com . We are there to assist you round the clock. We are just away from a message.

•••
Hi and welcome to NamePros!

I am afraid I don't know how long the daaz marketplace have been operating or typically how many sales they have, but this thread will give you some idea of where names sell.

Bob

Thank you Bob. We have started our operations in August 2019 and we are few days away from our first anniversary. We have closed few hundred sales , some of those are reported to Namebio.com. Hope it will be few thousand sales by August 2021 :)

•••
Thank you for the replies. I have another doubt if I have a keyword .in that is in dictionary but of no practical use for buyers like let's say deforestation,corrosion the things that happen naturally. How much would that even be worth of??
@Bob Hawkes

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back