Dynadot

advice Daaz.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sanchit

Established Member
Impact
I'm from India and looking to purchase my first domain with .in extension because one, the .COM domain names I'm looking for are not available and second, I did some research on NameBio for recently sold .in domain names and they were almost all sold on Daaz.com, so is Daaz.com a good choice to sell and is .in a good extension to invest in as a beginner?
The domain names I'm interested in are not brand names they are keyword stuffed 2-3 word domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your question is very interesting. I suggest you choose domain names could be sold at diversified platforms to invest in.But on the whole,. In has great potential.

•••
Daaz is the !market place to sell .in domain.... They are reliable for selling and buying .in domain name...

There are some ppl who are doing well buying and selling .in domain name...
But some guru will tell you to start with.com for a quickly result....

You can sell also .in domain on sedo....

Best luck

•••
Your question is very interesting. I suggest you choose domain names could be sold at diversified platforms to invest in.But on the whole,. In has great potential.
Thank you!

•••
Daaz is the !market place to sell .in domain.... They are reliable for selling and buying .in domain name...

There are some ppl who are doing well buying and selling .in domain name...
But some guru will tell you to start with.com for a quickly result....

You can sell also .in domain on sedo....

Best luck
Thank you!

•••
1) Daaz is good.
2) I am no guru but I will not invest in 2-3 word .in domains for investment purpose specially if they are available for hand registration.

There is no point registering a domain if you can't sell it.

•••
1) Daaz is good.
2) I am no guru but I will not invest in 2-3 word .in domains for investment purpose specially if they are available for hand registration.

There is no point registering a domain if you can't sell it.
All the domain sold this day was hand register in the past....

And there are some guru who hand register a domain and sell same week or months of hand register....

Is all about research...

•••
All the domain sold this day was hand register in the past....

And there are some guru who hand register a domain and sell same week or months of hand register....

Is all about research...
Is he a guru?
Are you expecting him to become a guru overnight?
He wants to buy his first domain and you are giving him the option of hand registering .in and I told him no.
And do you know how many domains those guru hand register to make one sales?

Even experts who are making 20K sales, 50K sales have sell through rates of 2% and that too in good TLDs

You expect him to hand register 100 domains so he makes 1 sales?

I bought over 60 .in domains all premium in the past 3 months, the minimum of which was $160 (All from auction with multiple bidders, meaning proven demand) plus a few that I was the only one doing backorder so at $25, and I have only sold 1 .in domain.

And look at the price of the .ins that are selling on Daaz. Do you think he will be able sell one .in for 1000 usd after hand registering 100 domains to make break even?

I am neither encouraging him nor discouraging him. Just telling him the hard facts.

Just because you see one domain sale doesn't mean it will repeat. Do you know how many unsold domains behind every sale? Just look at the all domain maths shared by experts.

So unless he has learnt domaining, he should stick to proven domains.

@Sanchit
I woulod suggest you spend some time reading up the beginner section, listen to DN Academy videos on youtube to get feel of the industry and then decide.

.in is a very unique market. namepros here has many many super successful Indians in domaining and almost none of them are dealing in .in

search for Teradomain, DNGear, DNFolk, and many many more

•••
Is he a guru?
Are you expecting him to become a guru overnight?
He wants to buy his first domain and you are giving him the option of hand registering .in and I told him no.
And do you know how many domains those guru hand register to make one sales?

Even experts who are making 20K sales, 50K sales have sell through rates of 2% and that too in good TLDs

You expect him to hand register 100 domains so he makes 1 sales?

I bought over 60 .in domains all premium in the past 3 months, the minimum of which was $160 (All from auction with multiple bidders, meaning proven demand) plus a few that I was the only one doing backorder so at $25, and I have only sold 1 .in domain.

And look at the price of the .ins that are selling on Daaz. Do you think he will be able sell one .in for 1000 usd after hand registering 100 domains to make break even?

I am neither encouraging him nor discouraging him. Just telling him the hard facts.

Just because you see one domain sale doesn't mean it will repeat. Do you know how many unsold domains behind every sale? Just look at the all domain maths shared by experts.

So unless he has learnt domaining, he should stick to proven domains.

@Sanchit
I woulod suggest you spend some time reading up the beginner section, listen to DN Academy videos on youtube to get feel of the industry and then decide.

.in is a very unique market. namepros here has many many super successful Indians in domaining and almost none of them are dealing in .in

search for Teradomain, DNGear, DNFolk, and many many more
Yeah, I've kinda gotten used to hard facts in the past month so nothing wrong there, Thank you for valuable inputs!!

•••
Yeah, I've kinda gotten used to hard facts in the past month so nothing wrong there, Thank you for valuable inputs!!
Good luck.
Don't go by the one or two two word .in that you see. Imagine how many two word.coms sell eevryday and see how many two word.in sold in the past month and decide.
You need to be very very good at picking things a lot of other people couldn't pick.

Read about sell through rates of different types of domains

•••
If you are starting now, the best thing to do is don't acquire/handregister any domain at all.
Look at past sales, study the market, look at auctions and read everything you can in this forum.
After that, my advice is to go for .coms
I started 2 years ago and I have a small portoflio, I've sold a couple of .com and zero of any other TLDs

ps: if you nonetheless want to hand register a .in, be aware that there is a very small market and you will have to wait at least 5-10 yrs before you'll find a buyer (if the domain is a good one).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back