NameSilo

My first LLL.in purchase via Auction @ DaaZ.com

Located in Domain Marketplace Reviews started by shadow_domains, Aug 22, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. shadow_domains

shadow_domains Established Member

Recently I came across the new domain name marketplace DaaZ.com from fellow domainer and I decided to explore it since they launched a beta version last week.

While listing my domain names in DaaZ.com, I noticed a three letters .IN domain ‘QJA.IN’ is listed in auction with low reserve price. Considering the demand and non-availability to hand register lll.in domain names, I tried to bid for mid $xx assuming it may get outbid by other domainers. Luckily I got email from DaaZ.com later saying I won the auction for same amount I bid as there were no higher bidder for it as this platform is yet to get attention from the domainers community. Even surprised to hear from them that I am their first ever auction winner it seems!

Thank you Team DaaZ.com for smooth and swift transfer of domain name. Good luck for your new endeavour to develop a domainer friendly platform for us!

Note: I listed the same domain there to explore how inbound sale works.. ;)
    https://daaz.com/make/offer/domains/qja.in

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. manpreet

manpreet Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Congrats for your first LLL .in purchase, and congrats to Daaz team too!

3. DaaZ

DaaZ New Member

Congratulations for the first LLL.in purchase. Thanks for your valuable feedback

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice