Dynadot

In domaining, I am thankful for...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Internet.Domains

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
NamePros....Great community of like minded people and companies from around the world researching and collaborating. Great resource for learning and to become educated on the current topics. Of course this wouldn't be possible without the great staff working hard behind the scenes at NamePros.... Thank you all!

Now it's your turn....In domaining, what are you thankful for?........

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am thankful for your post as it reminds me why I am here and what the bigger picture of domaining is all about! To the staff, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!

•••
•••
•••
•••
@RJ for getting this party started.
And the new management for keeping the love going.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Awesome thread dude...

I'm thankful for fellow members like you who value the community as much as being a domainer. I'm thankful for the kick@ss staff who keep the ship running. We all know how challenging it can be dealing with such a massive memberbase and no shortage of members with big ego's ...lol

I'm thankful for all the active members here on the forum....and thankful for the members here with a kick@ss sense of humor... (you generally find them on them lurking on this thread: https://www.namepros.com/threads/th...-oldies-you-get-the-idea.761952/#post-4339495)

Rock on NampePros...

Last edited:
•••
For The knowledge and opportunity to earn extra :$: on the side .Also Namepros forum,@Abdulasit's blog that got me here.Some of the nice deals I got here.To meet some humble members that have guided and encouraged me through pm's.Thankful to you all and those I have bought names from over the years .

Bless you All.

Skyvisum(y)

•••
the invention of the internet
and the governments not blocking it
when it still would have been doable

•••
•••
The unlock feature and authorization codes.

•••
For the freedom this job gives me...

•••
•••
•••
This is a great forum. It’s well run and operated. I am thankful that it exists as normal online forum where it’s less common now on the internet and because I purposely do not, and will not use social media with their own closed off groups or any of those big corporate controlled entities so if this forum didn’t exist, I wouldn’t be able to participate. Thanks Kenny, Eric, Amanda and Paul for being responsive and doing a great job. Thanks to the invisible mods for deleting things that I wrote or others wrote that get off track and should be deleted.

•••
•••
The the opportunity to fall and stand, fall and stand. And fall, learn on namepros, and sell. I say a big thank you to you all. You guys could have kept your sale story to yourselves but you didn't. You could have kept your tools to yourselves but you are generous.

You could have abused the hell out of a newbee like me but you held your cool. THANK YOU.

And to the staffs that have made this place accessible 24/7. Kudos!

•••
for having free access to namepros

•••
I'm grateful to all. Glorious NP family

•••
•••
Grateful for the wealth of valuable information available here

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back