Domain Empire

.me .im or .me ... which one is better?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
which one is best .im or .me ?
I have something comercial to register but dont know wich one is better?

of course .com is the king
then .net, then .org then .info .biz
but is any evaluate clasifications if this terminations? a top or something ...

or some statistics of the sales ...
how many .im was sold last year compare it with how menay .me
some of this statistic is good for comparation and make a top of best terminations for domains

help is welcome!
thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Agreed. IMO .me is a far better extension, it has seen considerable success with decent sales, major companies developing domains in this extension, etc. On the other hand, .im is virtually unheard of outside of the domain realm, whereas .me has done a ton of branding work and is recognized and used by startups, corporations, etc.. As far as resale value on hand regs, neither will be very good for immediate 'flipping' but down the road, solid .me names may have potential.

Here's a good article about .me domains from last year when they released some of their 'premium' withheld domains in an auction at Sedo.

•••
go .me of the two choices or perhaps dot co Goodluck

•••
•••
ok then .me is best, thanks :)
do you know where I can found good classification of best domain terminations? or some statistic of best sale terminations ...

•••
Unless you are creating a domain hack, .me is the best choice.

•••
I assume that .me will be much more reasonable choice.. and nevertheless everything depends on your personal needs.

•••
I can join the majority here and say .ME domain will be much better than .IM..
But it will be also depend on the domain itself.

•••
I use .ME on my personal pages and blogs. This domain is more on a personal site but you can still use it for anything that you wanted for.

•••
ok then .me is best, thanks :)
do you know where I can found good classification of best domain terminations? or some statistic of best sale terminations ...

I suppose that Google search will definitely help you to find many options.

•••
.me of course, .CO would be much better though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back