IT.COM

advice I'm new to parking. Any tips will be benificial.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

shenzy

Impact
I bought an expired .club domain and parked it at bodis.
Total Backlinks
480k +2.1k -3k
Referring Domains
Referring IPs
Authority Score
Is this any good? I havent got any visitors yet

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Park the domain at voodoo.com

•••
use the search function for similar answers to your question,

Last edited:
•••
I would start from Sedo parking check traffic source(country,source) if You get any. Metrics that You provide not say nothing about traffic this domain can have 1 view for month or 1000.

•••
Well it sounds popular enough to do a bit of way back investigation and do it better develop it or sell it based on your stats.

•••
how much on spam score ? It good name if spam score = 0 or less than 10 %. Build small blog or use free blogging platform on blogger.com , create original content, then apply as a adsense publisher or another PPC . IMO ,its worth than parking your name

•••
Hi

unless you check where the backlinks are... as in the location on each website where the link resides -
then you'll never know how valid or valuable the backlink number is.

you have to research deeper than a statistic

imo...

•••
If you want to just make money by Parking I suggest you to leave the domain 1 month each to all parking service like Bodis, Afternic, Uniregistry and voodoo .
If you want to make more money from that domain check the traffic country, links and other data like the above users mentioned go deep and build a website.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back