Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Wagner

Nameplicity.comTop Member
Impact
Hi there,

I recently started with parking some of my inactive domain names. Eight domains are 'new', one domain I captured due to outdated contact information of the previous owner. I use Godaddy for one and Bodis for the rest.

After a couple of weeks, no earnings. This is due to little visitors (about 10 in total).

Any tips of what I can do? The domains are - in my opinion - reasonably simple and strong. But it has of course no organic search potential (they are parked) and there are no backlinks (and I am not planning to link to them myself, since the agreement states that is not permitted).

Thank you for any respons!
OCM

If you want to make money parking domains, you need to target GOOD domains to park. You can't just park any random domain and expect to make money. There are specific things a domain needs in order to make money while it's parked. I have an eBook written that describes which domains are good for parking. Take a look if you want.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back