.IM Discussion

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
16,291
I have seen quite a few registered lately, has anyone got any comments on these names. What if there was a good keyword name, is it worth grabbing.


I believe its the Isle Of Man, but are people possibly going to use the "Instant Messaging" acronym for these domains??


Thanks for any advice??
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i decided to pick team.im after taking a look at sedo .com sale to citrix...

BD, congrats on moderator status, and diet looks awesome too
 
0
•••
Picked up Astrology.im today.

Been mulling over it for a bit tbh... finally thought of a good use for it.

Astrology Instant Messenger? Works for me. :)
 
0
•••
Picked up Astrology.im today.

Been mulling over it for a bit tbh... finally thought of a good use for it.

Astrology Instant Messenger? Works for me. :)

Samit, you may need to add trick.im at this point :)
..it's avail right now
 
0
•••
USE.im - available right now
 
1
•••
0
•••
0
•••
i decided to pick team.im after taking a look at sedo .com sale to citrix...

BD, congrats on moderator status, and diet looks awesome too

Thanks 4pm! Yes this name is very nice IMO
It is also something I need to get on (a diet) :P

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Picked up Astrology.im today.

Been mulling over it for a bit tbh... finally thought of a good use for it.

Astrology Instant Messenger? Works for me. :)

it is worth a reg, good call
 
0
•••
Just grabbed swag.im

i couldnt resist after reading that swag.com went for $120,000
 
0
•••
Thanks 4pm! Yes this name is very nice IMO
It is also something I need to get on (a diet) :P

c'mon, i lost 60kg+ some 10 years ago with no internet involved at all.. so you dont need to avoid pork.im if you like it - it's available :)


...and here's also chips, fries, meat, burgers, ketchup, milkshake, barbecue, salad etc..
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Few of my im gems.

greencard.im
usvisa.im
grandcanyon.im
tajmahal.im
waterpark.im
debtmanagement.im
datingtips.im
fever.im
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
*

FWIW: I regged iso.im a while back and redirected to my blog.

It brings in about 4 clicks a day. Not a lot, but some traffic and to a blog with a totally unrelated theme.

Developed it could be a powerhouse.

*
 
0
•••
Have to park the rest of mine at sedo,
but it seems my Family.im is in the lead as far as traffic is concerned...
 
0
•••
Family.im is nice and what's the average monthly traffic on this domain?

By the way, I have Movies.IM which receives decent traffic of 100+ unique visitors monthly. Some of my .IM domains pay their renewal itself through parking revenue :D
 
0
•••
Well I think I only grabbed it off the drop about a month ago.
 
0
•••
zzz having the same problem with this name.com registering domains again.
have emailed to SKY (or is it Skye) @ Name support to help

maybe I have been registering too many great drops for them to keep up?
:P
 
0
•••
got the names in account now. don't know why that keeps happening now.
could have been a paypal problem.

anyway, anyone grab anything new? I did :)
 
0
•••
Charity.im

New reg.

Thanks Abdul!
 
0
•••
I have Hiring.im and Thrifty.im. I think the former is pretty nice. What kind of luck are you guys having with selling these?
 
0
•••
old .im discussion thread merged with the active one :)



@RPicard I have no big .im sales yet but I am positive they will come in the near future.

I am up to about 25 now.

Latest grab:

LOL★im
 
0
•••
@BD How are you going about selling them? Are you approaching end users or selling on Sedo and here on NP?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back