Dynadot

discuss If you had one minute with a big domainer what would you ask?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Julio

DominioNombres.comTop Member
Impact
Hello Everyone,

I've had this question on my mind for the past week. I'm making this post to see what type of questions forum forums would ask and to whom.

If you had 1 minute with a BIG domainer what question would you ask?

Post the person's name and question here!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not sure what I would ask, but I'd ask Rick (THE Rick) !

•••
Id ask Frank for better Uni pricing :xf.grin:

•••
For a free domain of mt choice from their portfolio?

•••
Domain Marketing Tricks, cuz they sold some domains in XXXX the same domain we can not sell even for XX.

•••
It's not like that they are selling all their domains in XXXX and we are selling or not selling in XX or XXX. Domaining is all about right strategy, right effort, holding capacity and a lot of patience. Successful domainers are successful because they did and are doing the right things. And, all of us can create similar milestones.

•••
Mike Mann:
"Show me your balance sheet"

•••
May be how much do you earn ? or may be how do you earn how much ever you earn? but definitely how are you doing today?;)
you know you gotta be polite.

Last edited:
•••
Mike Mann:

A blog recently revealed some details about Mann. +$4.35m revenue , -$2m renewals, -$0.5m business expenses. Something like that.

•••
When you said big do you mean FAT?

•••
•••
What was the feeling like the first time you realized that a name you registered 20 years ago for free was now worth a million dollars?

•••
Any big domainer:
Got a bottle of Lagavulin 16 Year Old Scotch Whisky to share with me?

•••

Last edited:
•••
Trade your best domain with mine? Heh ;)

•••
I spoke to one just today! I picked up the phone and called him. Had a very nice conversation and he helped me with info. Actually he was very, very helpful. Great that he took the call. :)

•••
Drinks with Frank Shilling and chat....

•••
What their favorite color is....

•••
Mike Mann:

I asked him this in 2014 and he said they broke even for that fiscal. Now I guess they're profit making from what people have posted.

•••
Mike Mann,
How do you manage to sell such long tail 3 word names for such prices, do you reach out?

•••
how to sell a domain name with the worst leads ever

•••
What is your biggest sell?

•••
How much did you invest? Or
How long ago did you start?

•••
Can you give me 5 minutes??

•••
Might pose this question to any one of the big success domineers, no particular person per se.

Which of my domains do you consider the most valuable / sellable and, how much would you pay me for it?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back