Domain Empire

IDN at Namepros

Spaceship
Watch

Rubber Duck

Account Closed
Impact
Thanks for setting up this subforum RJ. We all know, however, that this has been done on a very impromtu basis and does not necessary fulfil everybodies requirements. Precidents for IDNF have been set at DNF, IDNF and IDNPros, not to mention the Chinese IDN sites, and possibly others I am not aware of. IDNing involves much more investigation and research and is surrounded by much more complex issues than ASCII domaining, which is one of the main reasons that many domainers feel so disenfranchised by it. To overcome these problems all IDNers and particularly Newbies need the support of a well organised discussion group. The question is, how can this best be achieved at Namepros and how can DJ assist domainers here to get the best information relating to IDN?

Alll contributions welcome, but please avoid turning this thread into another bun fight.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd like to second the thank you for setting up this sub-forum. I have had a positive experience at Namepros in the past, and I think the forums are well done.

I am relatively to domaining, and I have a small portfolio of ASCII domains in addition to my IDNs. With that said, I continue to learn about IDNs and domaining every day, and I'd be happy to share my experience and tips with anyone who is looking to "test the waters" of IDNs.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back