Dynadot

advice I Want To Show You This Amazing SEO Hack

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

larryscott2559

Restricted (Market)
Impact
So I want to show you guys this amazing SEO hack I did that almost instantly have end users looking into possibly buying your SEO service if your into that.

First I want to start off with a very brief background. I am pretty good with a SEO one of my main website is on Googles #1 page for several keywords and it actually competes with 3 major corporation for the same service (with a slight twist) I aimed for a keyword that had medium competition about a month ago and as of yesterday Not only does my website rank on Googles #1 page for that keyword but I have 2 links on Googles #1 page for that keyword. Andfd my other site is ranked on Googles #1 and #2 pages dealing with a certain university.

SEO HACK

About 2 years ago I bought the domain Yo8.org from Flippa for $500 it was actually a website, but the website sucked. Yo8 is actually a popular term in places like China and India and other Asian countries, you'll see many of these domains are registered. It is also a 3 character top tld domain in fact its estibot is $1,300. It came with massive traffic and back when pagerank mattered it was (and will remain) a PageRank 7 website. It was a directory site though. It use to receive 1,000+ traffic a day and many requests to leave a backlink. Soon I got bored with it and let the site redirect to a 404 Error page (for almost a year). Needless to say my traffic dropped significantly.

I did a little thinking and came up with a solution. These people are looking to leave a backlink on my site because they want to rank higher on Google and receive more traffic. So I turned the directory website into a SEO service website. I just connected a website to Yo8.org last week and here are the stats so far for the last 7 days...

200 visitors
84 backlink requests
And 17 people checked out the SEO service page

This is without any marketing. These other guys are fighting for top spots to have visitors come to their SEO business and I just received 17 leads less than 2 weeks!

The hack is, if you own a popular (general) directory website, turn it into a SEO service website.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Willing to bet..some members are already looking for a expired domain that has a history of being a directory
Great tip!
Personally, a few years back when I wanted to get into the SEO game, I wss looking for recently expired domains with some kinda of SEO history..

•••
Willing to bet..some members are already looking for a expired domain that has a history of being a directory
Great tip!
Personally, a few years back when I wanted to get into the SEO game, I wss looking for recently expired domains with some kinda of SEO history..

I also did the same thing a few months back and got SEOMarketingCompany.net keyword searched on google about 880 times and it has a few reference links.

•••
but some time with this method your site also got penalized and which is never recover again.

•••
but some time with this method your site also got penalized and which is never recover again.

I don't understand why would the site get penalized? Directory sites or link farms get penalized by Google. Not if you change the site to a SEO service business.

•••
I just connected a website to Yo8.org last week and here are the stats so far for the last 7 days...

200 visitors
84 backlink requests
And 17 people checked out the SEO service page

This is without any marketing. These other guys are fighting for top spots to have visitors come to their SEO business and I just received 17 leads less than 2 weeks!
Where is the traffic from? Out of those 17 leads, how many converted?

Would probably work if you just offer a backlink service...if you're looking for serious clients I'd expect this approach to come up short. But good luck with it.

•••
Where is the traffic from? Out of those 17 leads, how many converted?

Would probably work if you just offer a backlink service...if you're looking for serious clients I'd expect this approach to come up short. But good luck with it.

I havent actually placed a payment button on the site yet , because really the site is still undeveloped. I'll probably end up trying a backlink service as well. Doesn't hurt to have both

Also back to @ReDesign we are also not getting our traffic from Google to be affected. The traffic comes 100% from backlinks of other sites.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back