Dynadot

question I want to ask

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

topros

Established Member
Impact
hello...@All : for whom have been sold your domains via sedo/afternic & dan only

i want to ask :
do you parking your domains to get revenue? (at bodis/parkingcrew etc) OR just use lander page/parking at sedo/afternic/dan?
thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Which is your business model? Or better where do you want your earnings to come from?
Lander page with a fixed price if your business is to sell domains.
Parking if brings you a good amount of money.
If you are in the middle ... it's a good question. I have no answer and here everyone has his own view.

•••
both for me, depends on the strength of the domain. Some domains can stand alone others need incentive like parking.

•••
thank you...
actualy my business model want to sell all my domains but i want to get revenue/earning while waiting these domains sold
thats way some my domains i parking...

but not so many my domains are sold yet...maybe i will be change it

its mean if i want to focus only to sell my domains i dont need to parking them, doesnt it?

if i sell my domains at sedo & afternic, can i use Dan"s lander page? is it good?

because i see Dan's lander page better than them

•••
yes, most people here like dan and they like their lander page.

•••
Are all domains same niche then think again as what are you targeting and what sort of min payout do you expect. etc?

Last edited:
•••
yes, most people here like dan and they like their lander page.

if i make price BIN (buy it now) at sedo or afternic and i use DAN lander page, do i have to make price /BIN AGAIN at Dans?
(double Bin)

OR i just make offfer at sedo and afternic and make price/BIN at Dan lander page?
thank you

Are all domains same niche then think again as what are you targeting and what sort of min payout do you expect. etc?
not same niche....
thank you

•••
dan is make offer, BIN, or rental also. Its quite fascinating what you can do with dan.com.

•••
dan is make offer, BIN, or rental also. Its quite fascinating what you can do with dan.com.

Are you likely to win a domain auction with dan where you actually get the name and not a refund minus transaction fees like another marketplace? Yes I'm still bitter from last week.

•••
i want to ask :
do you parking your domains to get revenue?
Hi

yes, it's the first thing i do whenever i acquire a domain.
when you park on ppc platforms, then you can see which domain names get visitors, where they come from and perhaps you might earn a few dollars, while waiting for an offer/inquiry.

if i sell my domains at sedo & afternic, can i use Dan"s lander page? is it good?

because i see Dan's lander page better than them

Hi

1st, understand the difference between "selling a domain, and listing a domain".
you can list your domains anywhere/everywhere you want.
but you only "sell" that particular domain on one platform.

so, if you have BIN on one place, you must have Make Offer, everywhere else for that same name.

also, just because a lander "looks" better than others, that does not mean it will perform better or exhibit the type of ads that your visitors are looking for.
nor does it mean that pretty pages earn more per click than bland ones.

if i make price BIN (buy it now) at sedo or afternic and i use DAN lander page, do i have to make price /BIN AGAIN at Dans?
(double Bin)

OR i just make offfer at sedo and afternic and make price/BIN at Dan lander page?
thank you

see previous reply.
also note that sedo and afternic have more visitors to their platforms, than dan does.
it also makes a difference in which platform you point your domains to.

if you use dan, then it's best to have a bodis ppc account, then you can enable ppc ads at dan, for those names listed there. (dan and bodis have a partnership)

and lastly, it all depends on the quality and appeal of your domains, because you can list crap everywhere, and it still won't sell.

read thru this section to get more info on ppc

imo....

•••
Hi

yes, it's the first thing i do whenever i acquire a domain.
when you park on ppc platforms, then you can see which domain names get visitors, where they come from and perhaps you might earn a few dollars, while waiting for an offer/inquiry.

Hi

1st, understand the difference between "selling a domain, and listing a domain".
you can list your domains anywhere/everywhere you want.
but you only "sell" that particular domain on one platform.

so, if you have BIN on one place, you must have Make Offer, everywhere else for that same name.

also, just because a lander "looks" better than others, that does not mean it will perform better or exhibit the type of ads that your visitors are looking for.
nor does it mean that pretty pages earn more per click than bland ones.

see previous reply.
also note that sedo and afternic have more visitors to their platforms, than dan does.
it also makes a difference in which platform you point your domains to.

if you use dan, then it's best to have a bodis ppc account, then you can enable ppc ads at dan, for those names listed there. (dan and bodis have a partnership)

and lastly, it all depends on the quality and appeal of your domains, because you can list crap everywhere, and it still won't sell.

read thru this section to get more info on ppc

imo....

Thank you...

i want to ask this :
"if you use dan, then it's best to have a bodis ppc account, then you can enable ppc ads at dan, for those names listed there. (dan and bodis have a partnership)"

do you mean, i can list domain with make offer at afternic & sedo, but i use Dan's lander page (BIN) WITH Bodis Parking to get revenue? (bodis ppac/ads)
if yes, how can i do this?
where i have to pointing name server? to bodis or Dan?

thank you so much for your helping...

•••
Thank you...

i want to ask this :
"if you use dan, then it's best to have a bodis ppc account, then you can enable ppc ads at dan, for those names listed there. (dan and bodis have a partnership)"

do you mean, i can list domain with make offer at afternic & sedo, but i use Dan's lander page (BIN) WITH Bodis Parking to get revenue? (bodis ppac/ads)
if yes, how can i do this?
where i have to pointing name server? to bodis or Dan?

thank you so much for your helping...

Hi

by utilizing the forums' search function:
DAN-BODIS partnership to provide a hybrid landing page - NamePros

Introducing: A new class of hybrid domain for sale pages in partnership with Bodis.com | by DAN.COM (Formerly known as Undeveloped) | Undeveloped

learn to how to use it.

imo....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back