Payoneer

What is your average domain parking ctr% ?

Discussion in 'Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization' started by steven67, Feb 11, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. steven67

steven67 New Member

Hi,

I just want to know what's average domain parking ctr % of your account? Someone told me 10% ctr of domain parking account (at Bodis, ParkingCrew, AfterNIC, etc.) is not very high and alarming.

Please post average ctr % of your account with domain parking platform so I may know above what level I should look into details from where traffic is coming and why ctr is so high. You can post your figure of any platform but I am specially interested for Bodis, ParkingCrew, AfterNIC and GoDaddy domain parking platforms.

Thanks

Steven

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Jurgen Wolf

Jurgen Wolf Top Member VIP

10% in average is considered as good CTR in the domain parking industry overall.

Regarding me...
    I have below this level using Bodis and ParkingCrew.

Portfolio size: ~4.4K domains.

3. hal

hal Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

My CTR over the past 30 days is 10.09%.

4. AGAME

AGAME Active Member VIP

This is recent history.. its fairly consistent but it should be as the "upstream provider" is the same... I like my names at Bodis because I like seeing where exactly my traffic is coming from using the hook into Google Analytics, but I do move names between Bodis and Voodoo. Both are run but quality people, very responsive to questions, their sites are well maintained, etc. Just wish the earnings where like they were back in 2004, 2005, etc.. :)

Bodis (Dec-2014 to current):
    CTR: 6.75%
    EPC: $0.12 USD
    RPM: $7.85

Voodoo (Dec-2013 to current):
    CTR: 7.32%
    EPC: $0.13 USD
    RPM: $9.52

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!