Dynadot

I Think this Squadhelp Wannabe is Fake!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sammyzee

Established Member
Impact
I will not mention the website because this would only generate them traffic they so artfully gain by placing "Buy Requests" and then domainers would flock their website.

These are mere suspicions and not fact, and here is why I think they are fake:

1: Unlike Squadhelp, you get to see the distinct profile of the entity or company requesting the domain name. This is crucial because it gives those making the effort see that its not just a website admin creating fake requests under fake identities to generate, relevance and attention.

2: After expiry of a name request, they tend to refresh old ones all over again starting afresh. Again, its just reeks of fake IMHO.

3: I suspect they use that website to scout for (good) domain names and sell to a ready client.

4: The 'Last active' activity of the domain name requester is ALWAYS "2 hours ago" all the time.

Like l said earlier, these are mere suspicions and you may know this website. If you don't well, put your ear to the ground.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back